$500.00 Visa Gift Card

Ericamcl, thanks for the welcome home! I noticed your ticker and should say the same to you :-) I also noticed that you are staying at BLT and your arriving 2 days before us! We are staying at BLT the first night, BC the next 4 and AKV for 7 after that. So we will be at BLT the same time! Have a great vacation. I am going to be confident and optimistic that Disney will come through. :flower3:

Thank you! Have fun at the different resorts - I'm hoping to try BC on our next trip :goodvibes

Alright so i'm so angry that I couldn't type fast enough on my ipad so I am writing from my desktop furious! I just called the quality assurance team back for an update!!!

If you read my previous post they told me they shipped it to me last Saturday because all they needed was my psyical address, it sounded like a excuse to us, but we went with it TRUSTING Disney. WELL......

I just called and they told me they DONT EVEN HAVE ANY CARDS!!!! This guy told me that they had to wait for a new shippment because of the expiration date (a PP said that, so it's true) they HAVE NOT had any and have NO idea when they are coming in. I explained our situation and he just said, " I'm sorry m'am ill call you with any kind of update I have, but there is nothing I can do, we dont issue the cards and they have to come from visa". I also told him that now I'm truly angry! Why couldn't one of them have just told me this last Saturday?????

This grumpy mood im in right now makes me wish I never bought DVC and could tell Disney to shove it! (not that I really mean it, im just really angry)

I have budgeted for this money as our spending money...what am I going to do now? Cancel our dining plan? Can I even do that? Ugg...im probably stressin for no reason...but man...Im frustrated! :mad::mad::mad:

I called 2 weeks ago and they told me to call back in 2 weeks if I had not received it. Today I called and they gave me the story that they didn't have any cards because they had to send back their last batch due to the expiration date and told me to call back in another 2 weeks.

I called 2 weeks ago and they told me to call back in 2 weeks if I had not received it. Today I called and they gave me the story that they didn't have any cards because they had to send back their last batch due to the expiration date and told me to call back in another 2 weeks.

I was told the same story back in August. (purchased in Feb) I'm still waiting...:confused3

Wow...after reading all these horror stories, I'm feeling lucky. We bought in May on DCL and got our card by FedEx in July or August.

I've been calling once a month to make sure I'm still in the system. Especially since they keep saying about 2 more weeks.I called yesterday and got the same spiel. I'll post when it arrives.

Does anyone know what the current promotion or incentive is for purchasing direct? Or for cash sales?

Called Quality Assurance Manager at 1800-782-6767 again this morning. Still no answer to when it's coming. :mad:

I would contact the new VP, you people have been waiting long enough.

:earsboy: Bill

We added on points on the cruise in September. We were supposed to have our Gift Card within 30 days of closing. Called today - nope - not processed and was told to call back in a week because they were going to try to push us to the front of the line. Now, after reading these reports I am sure we were lied to and won't have it any time soon.

Today I got a call from FedEx to schedule a home delivery. I had them check the shipper and it was DVC. I told them I would pick it up at their facility because it would be easier that way.Tomorrow my February add on might be complete.

Today I got a call from FedEx to schedule a home delivery. I had them check the shipper and it was DVC. I told them I would pick it up at their facility because it would be easier that way.Tomorrow my February add on might be complete.

Congratulations.. Maybe my March add-on will soon follow.:wizard:

I also got a call from FedEx today indicating that 'VISA INCENTIVE" is being delivered and needs signature tomorrow.

To give people a timeframe:

We bought on Aug 1, 2011.
Our card should arrive tomorrow Nov. 9, 2011.

UGH..... I read through that whole post and still don't know if the OP got her card!!! Does anyone know if she did??? Did they ever resolve this for her.

I finally got my card today. Since fedex didn't call us we missed the delivery yesterday. Didn't hear back from Quality Assurance Manager even though he promised to call back on Wednesday.

We are still waiting on our card. New story by DVC is that they are supposed to get a new batch of gift cards the week between Christmas and New Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter