$50 weekday ticket

Deanie1

DIS Veteran
I see this ticket is only for citizens of USA? I gotta say, I am a little disappointed that as Canadians, we will have to buy the $82 ticket. Is there a better place to purchase SW tix?

I see this ticket is only for citizens of USA? I gotta say, I am a little disappointed that as Canadians, we will have to buy the $82 ticket. Is there a better place to purchase SW tix?

I am another fellow Canadian who was bummed to see us excluded from the weekday offer. Much as I love SW, I think they dropped the ball on this one.

However..........

You can enter the code "playanddine" on the SW website and get a your admission plus the all-day dining for $92 per adult (same price as a one day admission at the gate). The all-day dining is worth $32.99 pp, so a better deal than the $82 online ticket price if you planned on eating there anyway.

Here are the details of the offer:

Play & Dine at SeaWorld Orlando .

Online Exclusive! Play at SeaWorld® Orlando and eat FREE with an All you Care to Eat and Drink All Day at our participating restaurants.

•Offer is available for purchase and redemption now through December 31, 2013.
•Ticket allows one admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
•All Day Dining voucher only redeemable for one day visit.
•To receive your wristband for the All Day Dining Deal, bring your eTicket dining voucher to the attendant at the Information and Reservation Counter, located just inside the main entrance.
•Get up to 1 Entrée Platter, 1 Side Item or Desert, and 1 Fountain Soft Drink, Iced Tea
•Child's price includes Kids Meal entrees only.
•Participating restaurants include: Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs), Seaport Pizza, Terrace Garden Buffet, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, Mango Joe’s®
•E-Ticket allows you to print at home and go straight to the main entrance.
•Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
•This offer is not to be combined with any other special events or discounts.
•Valid during regular park operating hours.
•Parking not included.
•Offer valid for purchase and redemption now through December 31, 2013.
•Only valid for Domestic US, Puerto Rico and Canadian residents.

SeaWorld All Day Dining info:

Are you ready for an all day dining experience full of great food, fun and entertainment...? This one day All Day Dining Deal is where you and your family can enjoy all of your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants! This convenient, all-you-care-to eat deal allows you eat around SeaWorld at tons of Restaurant locations all day until the published restaurant closing time.

Participating restaurants: Voyager’s Smokehouse (excluding Baby Back Ribs), Seaport Pizza, Terrace Garden Buffet, The Spice Mill, Seafire Inn, Mango Joe’s. ADULT (Ages 10+) wristband valid for 1 entrée (excluding Baby Back Ribs), 1 side OR 1 dessert, 1 regular size non-alcoholic beverage (excluding Naked Juice) each time through the line until 30 minutes before the published restaurant closing time.

Wow, Gina, that is a good offer andI think the five of us will go for that offer for sure. I also feel that they missed the ball with that offer by excluding so many non-US visitors. I understand the SW attendance has been down somewhat, perhaps due to the Blackfish documentary, and you think they would want to encourage EVERYONE to come and visit. The only reason I am not boycotting is because my daughter loves:love: it there.

This ticket looks like it is only good for one meal and not all day dining though. It would have been nice to get lunch and dinner there.

This ticket looks like it is only good for one meal and not all day dining though. It would have been nice to get lunch and dinner there.

The bolded text that I copied and pasted from the SW website does seem to say that its the all day dining that's included (not just one meal), but maybe it would be worth calling to double check?

I think it's for all day. We were originally going to do that, but since we are staying at AKV (eat breakfast there) and Dining with Shamu (paid dinner), the Dine & Play would've essentially been for one meal and that's not worth it. But as I was reading, it seemed like it was the all day version. But I remember feeling like I would have to go through the line more than once to get more than just an entree and side (like for example, if you want dessert).

twopeasonepod said:
I think it's for all day. We were originally going to do that, but since we are staying at AKV (eat breakfast there) and Dining with Shamu (paid dinner), the Dine & Play would've essentially been for one meal and that's not worth it. But as I was reading, it seemed like it was the all day version. But I remember feeling like I would have to go through the line more than once to get more than just an entree and side (like for example, if you want dessert).

Each time through the line you can pick one of each. Entree, dessert/side, and a drink. Now you don't have to take one of each everytime. Like you could take just a drink or add a side/dessert to that. Take just an entree.

It is for the all day dining its not just one meal.

I didn't even know they had a "deals for Canadians" page :confused3 .

I still wish the $50 ticket special had been extended to us Canucks! If it had been, SW would have benefitted from some of our family's hard-earned vacation dollars on our August getaway.

I don't know why park people who write these descriptions find it impossible to be clear but when the say one entree etc., they mean only one entree EACH TIME THROUGH THE LINE, not one entree per day. This means you can't get five entrees all at once. If you want more, you have to go back for another entree.

If you want 5 chicken dinners, you have to go though the line 5 times. You can get meals whenever you want, as many times as you want, for the entire 1-day that you paid for. Just to be sure I'm clear, this applies to the All-Day Dining however you buy it, stand alone or as part of the 'playanddine'.

(But I don't work there, so don't send me a bill if something goes wrong)

I don't know why park people who write these descriptions find it impossible to be clear but when the say one entree etc., they mean only one entree EACH TIME THROUGH THE LINE, not one entree per day.

dd is a college senior in public relations and most of her courses the last couple of years have centered around how to effectively use the web and social media in this regard. Trained experts are entering the workforce so hopefully things WILL get better.

I wonder if they are so ambiquitous on purpose? So that a few schucks like myself would read it wrong, therefore only going through the line one time (one lunch as opposed to a lunch plus snack or dinner) thus saving the park money?

Why don't these places hire the DISers? We would do a great job!:lmao:

I also feel the language is somewhat ambiguous by calling it an entree. To me, I would think that means, as an example, the burger is the entree, the fries are the side, but this is not accurate, the entree is actually the entree plate, so in the example above the burger comes with fries, so then for the side you can get a side salad or fruit or dessert, etc. Same thing with breakfast, the "entree" may be the breakfast plate (eggs, sausage and breakfast potatoes) and then the side might be watermelon or strawberries, see what I mean?

When my mom, sis, and I went, they just scanned the printed-out ticket and that was it. (And yes, they were the $50 weekday ones.:))

I don't know much about the website but in my searching I saw on Visit Orlando dot com ...they have "discount" tickets . They have them for the $50 and it doesn't say only Us. Infact at the bottom (the fine print) I thought it said that us and canadians can have it fedexed. I didn't finish reading it, but might be worth a check?

Do you have friends in the Us who could "purchase" the tickets for you ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter