• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$50 visa on board credit

Bosjoe

Mouseketeer
How do you know that you have received this brefore you get to the ship? Doe's it mention it on your docs?
Just would like to know before we get down there.
Also on the Land/sea package does your card tell you your seating before you get to the ship?

Thanks
Joe

You will get a little card in your room telling you about the onboard credit. I can't answer the land/sea question because we have never done that before....but usually, they leave that in your stateroom too. :)

Have a great cruise

Travis

Originally posted by Bosjoe

Also on the Land/sea package does your card tell you your seating before you get to the ship?

Thanks
Joe

You won't find out your seating rotation until you get to your room and see your dinner tickets. You should know whether you have early or late seating when you get you docs though (I think)

When you get your Key to the World card for on the Cruise, your dinner rotation will be on it, I am not sure if this info will be on your land KTTW card.

Originally posted by JonJehrio
When you get your Key to the World card for on the Cruise, your dinner rotation will be on it, I am not sure if this info will be on your land KTTW card.

When you do Disneys package land/sea you only get one KTTW card. You get it when you check in at your resort and keep it with you for the cruise. It doesn't have your dining rotation on it unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter