50% off 4-park Flexticket with Virgin!

alanjones

Mouseketeer
Went on the Virgin Holidays website last night to book our 2006 Orlando holiday, and to our surprise, Virgin currently have a brilliant deal on the 4-park Flexticket. If you book during November 2005, and are travelling Summer 2006, the 4-park Flexticket is just £55 per adult!!! :teeth: We were going to buy the 5-park tickets, but they are still £135 each.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is looking to book sometime soon!

That is cheap, if we didn't have Annual Passes we would be very interested in that.

Over a £100 each the last time we bought Flex Tickets.

Yep, we were looking in the brochure expecting to pay £110 for them, and even then we were considering only going for 4-park pass as we weren't sure we were going to go to Busch Gardens this time. When I saw £55 come up on the online booking form I thought they'd made a mistake somewhere, but checked afterwards and it is a genuine 50% off offer!

Hi I saw the offer on the web site. We booked with virgin months ago for next year. So I emailed the frequent virgin site and asked if I could have the offer for £55 - she emailed back very quick - yes and has added them onto my invoice - saying me nearly £200. So it is worth trying to ask for them if you have already booked. :wave:

That's great a genuine bargain - for us we will probably renew our APs as they are only $100 and you get free parking and discounts etc

However, these Flex tickets are fantastic value for money also - good for Virgin and Universal.

Having looked at this you cannot take advantage of this offer if staying on site at WDW!!!!
Claire ;)

It looks good, hopeful;ly it will still be around when the early dates for 2007 are released later this month. Or, do I wait until Christmas day and hope they have a 15% off day.... hard decisions!

Amyrlin said:
It looks good, hopeful;ly it will still be around when the early dates for 2007 are released later this month. Or, do I wait until Christmas day and hope they have a 15% off day.... hard decisions!

At the moment, the offer is only on until the end of November :(

Virgin Holidays Website said:
Book your holiday during November 2005 departures
1 May-31 October 2006 and get 50% off the price of the 4 Park Orlando FlexTicketTM..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter