50% off 4-park Flexticket with Virgin!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by alanjones, Nov 9, 2005.

1. alanjones

alanjones Mouseketeer

Went on the Virgin Holidays website last night to book our 2006 Orlando holiday, and to our surprise, Virgin currently have a brilliant deal on the 4-park Flexticket. If you book during November 2005, and are travelling Summer 2006, the 4-park Flexticket is just £55 per adult!!! :teeth: We were going to buy the 5-park tickets, but they are still £135 each.

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else is looking to book sometime soon!

2. tartangirl

tartangirl DIS Veteran

Wow - what a price!

I tried to add the tickets on to the booking I made in July but no joy :sad2:

At that price you would be better getting the 4 park Flextickets tickets and the 2 park Adventure Pass (£53 - http://www.orlando-ticket-deals.co.uk/prices/2-park-21-day-adventure-pass.htm ) which gives you the access to Busch/Seaworld for 21 days.

Unless you're only going to do Busch once and then you could just get a 1 day ticket

3. JohnnySharp2

JohnnySharp2 No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a

That is cheap, if we didn't have Annual Passes we would be very interested in that.

Over a £100 each the last time we bought Flex Tickets.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. alanjones

alanjones Mouseketeer

Yep, we were looking in the brochure expecting to pay £110 for them, and even then we were considering only going for 4-park pass as we weren't sure we were going to go to Busch Gardens this time. When I saw £55 come up on the online booking form I thought they'd made a mistake somewhere, but checked afterwards and it is a genuine 50% off offer!

6. masterson

masterson Earning My Ears

Hi I saw the offer on the web site. We booked with virgin months ago for next year. So I emailed the frequent virgin site and asked if I could have the offer for £55 - she emailed back very quick - yes and has added them onto my invoice - saying me nearly £200. So it is worth trying to ask for them if you have already booked. :wave:

7. JohnnySharp2

JohnnySharp2 No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a

That's great a genuine bargain - for us we will probably renew our APs as they are only $100 and you get free parking and discounts etc

However, these Flex tickets are fantastic value for money also - good for Virgin and Universal.

8. Claire L

Claire L <font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f

Having looked at this you cannot take advantage of this offer if staying on site at WDW!!!!
    Claire ;)

9. Amyrlin

Amyrlin DIS Veteran

It looks good, hopeful;ly it will still be around when the early dates for 2007 are released later this month. Or, do I wait until Christmas day and hope they have a 15% off day.... hard decisions!

10. alanjones

alanjones Mouseketeer

At the moment, the offer is only on until the end of November :(