50% off 2005 merchandise at WDW

lovethattink

TPAS Moderator
Just a heads up that the 2005 merchandise is 50% off at WDW. I could not find any signs promoting this, but was told at check out when I bought a ball that said 2005.

Also, there is a Christmas Tinker Bell watch that is only $10. It has a red band and white face and Tink in Santa hat and little red dress.

I got the Tink watch while I was there. It was $10 when you spent $50 on the Boardwalk. very cute watch!

It started with signage on Dec. 15th, and the watch deal was lowered to a $30 purchase at the same time. So I got myself a scrapbook (14), some scraping papersets for 2005(8) and the watch (10), and a mug (5) and a frame (5). Gotta love a sale, especially there!!!!

We found the Disney Store's in the Florida Mall had most things on sale, minimum of 50% off on most things.

We bought some beautiful ornaments that should have been $39.99 for $19.99

The Fleece Blankets for $19.99 were $9.99

Superb value

All the stores in WDW that had 2005 mds. had signs showing the 50% off mds. We also found some other sales/deals there as well. We got 50% off on the Mickey & Minnie bride and groom bobble heads as well as the little Chip n Dale & Lilo n Stitch bobbleheads. We found this deal at the store in MGM-on the left side past the entrance once you walk in. Now we just have to find somewhere to put them :goodvibes

We were fortunate to take 3 trips this year. I'm very "frugal" about souveniers for myself, but this 50% off allowed me to back stock some souveniers for these trips. I don't think we will be able to do this many trips again so It was good to finally have some things to remind me of my blessed year, "2005".

We also bought four watches for gifts when we were there last week. You can get them at any of the resort gift shops. One time we spent ove $90 and got three watchs for $10 each. These worked as great gifts for the neices and nephews and cheap!

I hope they continue this next year. It would almost be worth the trip down to get the watches again.

Does anyone have an extra one of the Tink Christmas watches they would be willing to part with? I didn't get one on my last trip, and I'm guessing if they are on sale, they will be sold out when I do. I would be willing to trade pins/ merchandise from Disneyland (ny home park)or purchase it. Please PM me if you have an extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter