• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

50 Glow in the dark bracelets $14.99 shipped at Buy.com

chabs

DIS Veteran
I just got this in my e-mail from Buy.com. 50 Glow in the dark bracelets from Buy.com for $14.99/free shipping. I know a lot of people buy these for Disney so I thought I would post. I've never ordered these particular bracelets from them, but I have ordered from Buy.com and they are very reputable and quick shipping.

http://www.buy.com/prod/glow-in-the...5649926/211295035.html?adid=17992&dcaid=17992

If the link doesn't work-just go to Buy.com and type in glow bracelets.

Last time I got them from ebay and they were from China, in unmarked box and they were not the same width as the ones seen locally in store. They came with these little "plugs" caps to attach together for a necklace, though advertised as necklace size. Done with ebay, OP, but thanks anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter