50 extra Disney Movie Reward Points from mycokerewards for Pirates 3

mrs4dtough

Earning My Ears
Get 50 bonus disney movie reward points from mycokerewards for free. Just claim them on mycokerewards & enter them after you enter in your Pirates 3 DVD code. it says that you have to enter both codes at the same time but I entered the code from the DVD last night & then the coke bonus this afternoon.

Where do you get the codes at on Mycokerewards?

I must be missing something. :confused:

Thanks

Where do you get the codes at on Mycokerewards?

I must be missing something. :confused:

Thanks

You have to go to the redeem section (I searched on Disney) and find it. It is zero points from your coke account, but you have to purchase it anyway, then they send you an email with the code to use on the disney site.

Does that make sense?

Go under "rewards & contests" and select the point range of 25 & under and it's the first icon in the second row- you "purchase" it for 0 points and enter it with your Pirates code. Worked fine for me :)

Susan

I bought the dvd for christmas, Do I have to wait to open the package for a code or can I use the upc code?
Thanks

The code is inside of the package. If you put the Coke code in without the movie code, the Coke will register as being worth 0 points until you enter the movie code.

when you enter the code at the movie rewards site, you enter the coke code on one line and the pirates code on another. then you hit enter and you get you bonus code.

I know it says 50 but when I did it yesterday, I got 100 bonus points for some reason. 200 points for both codes together.

when you enter the code at the movie rewards site, you enter the coke code on one line and the pirates code on another. then you hit enter and you get you bonus code.

I know it says 50 but when I did it yesterday, I got 100 bonus points for some reason. 200 points for both codes together.

Thank you! :thumbsup2

I opened all of our Disney movies from Christmas last night and then went to get The Pirates 3 code entered on My Coke Rewards.... but can't find it any more. :confused3
The Disney Movie Rewards site promotional page says this offer is good through 1/31/08 but I sure can't find it on My Coke Rewards.

All I see when I search disney is Pirates Nano skin for 178 points and At World's End Poster for 200 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter