$50 discount code for DC

don't know if you actually need the "coupon" because it states ask for the promo code "return" but if anyone needs the coupon, I have one. just pm me.

GONE-SORRY

I WOULD LOVE A CODE!!!!!

We are going in December and hubby is getting me and our daughter the swim package. We are SOOOO excited, but we haven't booked yet. PLEASE could we get a code from someone??????

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :thumbsup2

The code is "RETURN".

The brochure says, "When you tell friends about your Discovery Cove experience, they'll want to try it for themselves - and when you give them this card, they can save $50 on their own visit.* (Offer expires December 17, 2006. Restrictions apply.) Be sure to mention that this exclusive offer for past guests and their friends features new all-inclusive meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day, as well as a consecutive seven-day, unlimited-use pass to either SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Book your visit to Discovery Cove Now. Visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-4-DISCOVERY or 1-407-370-1280 and use promo code RETURN."

Hope this helps. Try the code first, and if that doesn't work and you need the card, feel free to PM me.

Just some information here - I had already made a reservation for Aug 26 and paid in full. But, I called up and told them I had a code to use for $50.00 off and they changed my reservation and credited me back $213.00. I didn't even have to give them the code.

Zsa Zsa said:
The code is "RETURN".

The brochure says, "When you tell friends about your Discovery Cove experience, they'll want to try it for themselves - and when you give them this card, they can save $50 on their own visit.* (Offer expires December 17, 2006. Restrictions apply.) Be sure to mention that this exclusive offer for past guests and their friends features new all-inclusive meals, snacks and beverages throughout the day, as well as a consecutive seven-day, unlimited-use pass to either SeaWorld Orlando or Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. Book your visit to Discovery Cove Now. Visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-4-DISCOVERY or 1-407-370-1280 and use promo code RETURN."

Hope this helps. Try the code first, and if that doesn't work and you need the card, feel free to PM me.

A number of people have PM'd me that they were told they needed the card. I have already sent my card to someone who needed it, so I have none left. Hopefully those of you who still need the card will be able to get it from one of the good people on this board!

I had already made reservations for our October trip for myself and my
2 grand daughters.
I just called and they applied the credit.
Thanks so much I saved $159.75 with tax!!!
:cheer2: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2

Zsa Zsa said:
A number of people have PM'd me that they were told they needed the card. I have already sent my card to someone who needed it, so I have none left. Hopefully those of you who still need the card will be able to get it from one of the good people on this board!

When would they need the card? If I make a booking online and I pay, surely they can't ask me to pay more when I arrive and don't have the card?

European said:
When would they need the card? If I make a booking online and I pay, surely they can't ask me to pay more when I arrive and don't have the card?

I'm one of the people who called to apply the code to reservations we already had. I was told to I would need to bring the card with me to receive the discount.

I was told the card was not needed. when I called. They just brought up my reservation and applied the credit.
I then decided to just pay the rest of my balance and they are sending the new confirmation to me.
:thumbsup2

Has anyone found out if the code can be used toward a non-dolphin swim package? Is it best to book through DC? I am thinking about going in September and I see all the dates are still open. Thanks!

hemispheredancer said:
I received a flyer from DC yesterday and it has a save $50 code on it. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will send it to you. It says offer expires 12/17/06.

ETA: It is definately good towards a dolphin swim. I am not sure if a non-dolphin swim is eligible for $50 off. It's worth a try!!!
What is a DC ?

Hi, going to seaworld the end of the month / until Sept 9th, would love to use the discount code. Please PM me.

Thanks,

Dee

Hi, just tried to use the code for the Twilight swim/ encounter and no dates are available August/ Sept/ October.

Maybe the day encounter is available, but its just so hot in the day in ORlando, I thought this wwould be awesome in the evening.

Will try the code for the day encounter

I actually just noticed that the promotion is only for US residents. Do you think they will check?

hey, thinking about doing this in dec, was wondering if someone could pm me the code and also, how long do you actually get to swim with the dolphins? thanks, maggie

nicurn said:
hey, thinking about doing this in dec, was wondering if someone could pm me the code and also, how long do you actually get to swim with the dolphins? thanks, maggie

You swim with the dolphins for about 30 minutes. The code is "RETURN"

Charleyann

i know i'm probably out of luck but i was wondering if anyone had any of those $50 off coupons for discovery cove that they are not using. i'm coming from ireland in december and my daughters really want to go...there are 6 of us so every bit helps!!!!!

thanks so much
christine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter