5 year old at universal worth it or not been there before when she was 2 or 3

momtoarianna

Mouseketeer
Hi do u think its worth taking 5 year old to universal at all we are already doing the watermarks and Disney world and will be in Orlando for about 6 days the person who I got the hotel from said he could get us into universal for 63.49 altogether if we Dow video timeshare and that the tickets will not expire and can be reused we went there before when she was 3 I know she likes it but want to know if we should just stick with Disney and wait till the whole family goes for universal or if it would be a waste of 63.49

Wow! Not quite sure what you are asking. Do you mean your whole family can get in for $63? If so, definitely worth it. It is a good price for a one day ticket for one person also. I would go to UO any chance I got, so if you can, I say go.

glocon said:
Wow! Not quite sure what you are asking. Do you mean your whole family can get in for $63? If so, definitely worth it. It is a good price for a one day ticket for one person also. I would go to UO any chance I got, so if you can, I say go.

No 63.49 for just me and daughter to both parks if we do timeshare she is only 5 we are going to disney as well

I think the total lack of punctuation is making the OP difficult to understand...?

Anyway, $63.49 for two people for both parks is an insane deal. I think it'd be totally worth it for that price to at least check out the highlights of both parks!! :thumbsup2

will this be the first time you are doing a timeshare presentation?

i did one once before, many many many years ago. (for discounted/free tix)
it was long........

will this be the first time you are doing a timeshare presentation?

i did one once before, many many many years ago. (for discounted/free tix)
it was long........

Yes but we were told from my friend who owns the timeshare packages that's its a 40 minute video we are going back at Christmas and wanted to know if we should just go then as it will be 5 of us then 1 year old 3 year old and 6 year old with husband so we want to go at Christmas for sure but wanted to see if we should go this time as well we will be there at the end of may just me and her or save the money till trip at christmas

Not sure that they will let you go to the presentation without your husband. I have heard that this may be a requirement to have both present.

Not sure that they will let you go to the presentation without your husband. I have heard that this may be a requirement to have both present.

The guy who is selling us the timeshare package told me my does not have to be present I deal with him and his company all the time just never done the timeshare and when I said what about my husband he said he does not have to be present all I have to show is a debit card with visa logo

So if you did the timeshare video now, you could save your ticket for two until your upcoming trip in December? Maybe your Christmas trip could be solely Universal, and this upcoming trip just WDW. That is a phenomenal deal!

OP please make sure to do your research. I work in timeshare in Orlando, and I can tell you that for my company your husband wouldn't have to be present for you to do the presentation, but if you want to get the discounted tickets he would. Find out the name of the timeshare company and find out what their requirements are.

So if you did the timeshare video now, you could save your ticket for two until your upcoming trip in December? Maybe your Christmas trip could be solely Universal, and this upcoming trip just WDW. That is a phenomenal deal!

No we are doing Disney as well that trip we have 2 weeks up there for Christmas and everything is paid for and non of us have been to Disney we just were not sure if we should do universal two times or wait till the family trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter