5 weeks today

5 weeks on Tuesday!!! Nice to have some sunshine to look forward to!

I'll drink to that!!!

:yay: :yay:Woohoo !! Any pre-trip reports anyone ? :yay::yay:

Been thinking about it for a while. I thought I would give it a bash last week, then a crazy week followed and it all fell by the wayside. Do PTR's get posted on the TR board? (Can you tell I have never done one? :rolleyes1)

Been thinking about it for a while. I thought I would give it a bash last week, then a crazy week followed and it all fell by the wayside. Do PTR's get posted on the TR board? (Can you tell I have never done one? :rolleyes1)

Nice one, I look forward to reading it ::yes:: Yes you need to post it on the UK Trip Reports Board :)

4 Weeks yesterday for us.... cases are out and clothes etc starting to be put in the spare room...

BRING IT ON :cool1::banana::cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2::yay:

Hi,
im a newbie and we go 4 weeks and 6 days, im so excited a ive never been to florida or seen the mouse before,
any tips for a newbie

Chally

Hi,
im a newbie and we go 4 weeks and 6 days, im so excited a ive never been to florida or seen the mouse before,
any tips for a newbie

Chally

Hi, Welcome to the DIS.

Biggest tip of all is get to the parks early and go straight to the main rides to ride or get fast passes. :thumbsup2

Hi,
any tips for a newbie

Chally

Hi Chally

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Great to have you join us. Wow, you hardly have much waiting to do :yay: Please remember that you can feel free to ask any questions you need to on here. Everyone will always to their best to help. You are going to love it. Just be prepared to realise that there is no such thing as a once off trip to Florida :lmao: It is highly addictive, and there is something extra special about the first time you immerse yourself in the whole atmosphere.

5 weeks today for us too :cool1::cool1::cool1:but sadly not WDW :mad:
we have decided to cruise with RCC this year instead out of southampton
just can't seem to get into the holiday spirit this year :confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter