5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

Oh Marshay!!!! That's always my biggest fear - that someone will be too sick to go. In 2006 both sons & DH had the stomach bug - projectile vomiting & the works - 72 hours before we were to leave. It was awful. Somehow I managed to escape it & everyone was better 24 hours later. Whew!

Well Duck, Linda & Deb are off!! Carol & I leave in the morning. Sadly, Terri's mom is really sick so Terri won't be joining us this time around - but NEXT time!!!!!!

Marshay - we'll look for you somewhere around or in The Land Pavilion around 6:30 on Sunday!

Well Duck, Linda & Deb are off!! Carol & I leave in the morning. Sadly, Terri's mom is really sick so Terri won't be joining us this time around - but NEXT time!!!!!!

Marshay - we'll look for you somewhere around or in The Land Pavilion around 6:30 on Sunday!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Terri won't be able to join you.

Safe travels everyone!:goodvibes

well finally made it home... it was a short but sweet.. and again thank you for putting up with my slowiness... I was not really expecting the breathing problem that had transfired over the weekend...

now time to finish this trip report and so we can start a new pre trippie one... Tara get crackin'

and yes Terri was dearly missed... but more reason to plan another one :)

:rotfl2: care for some ??? summer beets even ??? That will be TaraPa's trip report highlight !!!

Ok.. time for bed...

See you All Soon!

I just looked out the window & did NOT see the sun coming up over Bay Lake....wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must deal with real life - kids to be fed & gotten to the bus, groceries to buy, suitcase to unpack & laundry to do....then I will start typing!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

I just looked out the window & did NOT see the sun coming up over Bay Lake....wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must deal with real life - kids to be fed & gotten to the bus, groceries to buy, suitcase to unpack & laundry to do....then I will start typing!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

the sun did rise here ... but thats about it... I miss my neighbors... well I miss you to Tara :p ene though you dump me for our GOH(guest of honor.. this is for Carol...LOL) but you know what.. I would dump you too for our GOH.... hehehehee

Vitamins!!!! did you all take your vitamins ???

DARN you're not here to set my vitamins out!! I forgot!!!!! Downloading pics now to photobucket so we can get this show on the road.....you cam start the trip report woth Thursday since I wasn't there yet!

I removed my ticker, how sad. I did add my next stay line to...April?????

well finally made it home... it was a short but sweet.. and again thank you for putting up with my slowiness... I was not really expecting the breathing problem that had transfired over the weekend...

now time to finish this trip report and so we can start a new pre trippie one... Tara get crackin'

and yes Terri was dearly missed... but more reason to plan another one :)

:rotfl2: care for some ??? summer beets even ??? That will be TaraPa's trip report highlight !!!

Ok.. time for bed...

See you All Soon!
You did better than a lot of people do without a breathing problem!!
Summer beets!!!.......NO NO NO!!!!! :scared1:
Yes.....Terri was missed! :sad1:

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

I know!!! I know!!! That view was so beautiful & peaceful!!!!
Miss you guys too!!! :sad1:

where is the food trip report??? :confused3

On the Restaraunts Thread, under the sub thread of Dining Reviews....I don't know how to post a link to it on here or I would!

On the Restaraunts Thread, under the sub thread of Dining Reviews....I don't know how to post a link to it on here or I would!

found it thank you :)

I'm sooooo sorry I didn't get a chance to meet up with you guys. We were not feeling well on Sunday and just skipped the parks altogether that day and went to DTD in the evening.

I also figure you didn't want to be near us when we were still coughing and all.

Hope you had a great time and can soon put new tickers up! I just did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter