5 people in a room

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterbo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know whether the DVC allows 5 people (3 adults and 2 children ages 9 and 7) to stay in either a studio or 1 BR? I think that the max on these is 4, but I am not sure.

Not in a studio. I believe Member Services will allow 5 in a one bedroom. They will not supply any extra bedding for the 5th person.

I spoke with MS last week and they said you can out 5 into any one bedroom but as the PP said, they won't give additional bedding and suggested an air mattress. :goodvibes

The two I noted, AKV (Except Value) and BLT will have bedding for 5. They both have a sleeper sofa and a sleeper chair.

I spoke with MS last week and they said you can out 5 into any one bedroom but as the PP said, they won't give additional bedding and suggested an air mattress. :goodvibes

That's correct. Any resort other than AKV and BLT have one bedrooms that only sleep four. But DVC is currently allowing you to put five in one of those one bedroom villas, but they don't provide the bedding, towels, etc for the fifth person. You'll have to brind your own. No rollaways or cots are provided.

The AKV Value one bedroom will only sleep four and no more. No extras allowed there.

Occupancy discussion is limited to our Ongoing Discussion thread (see link posted above). Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter