5 people at all star sports?

ljf398

Earning My Ears
Is there any way possible to get 5 people in all -star sports? 2 adults, an 18 year old, 16 year old and 12 year old.... Only way I am seeing possible is 2 separate rooms, but will they allow that or do one of us parents have to split up in the rooms? Even looking at all star music that has the family suites it still almost seems cheaper to do the 2 standard room route?

Not without two rooms. You must register one adult in each room. You could register the 18 year old as the adult in one of the rooms. If you want connecting rooms, put in a request, but they're not guaranteed.

Not without two rooms. You must register one adult in each room. You could register the 18 year old as the adult in one of the rooms. If you want connecting rooms, put in a request, but they're not guaranteed.

Agree with all and the connecting rooms are not guaranteed but if you make the reservations and link them as "traveling together" (you might have to call to do this), your chances will increased a lot. Especially since one person will be doing the reservations.

Also, since the kids are older, you can say that adjoining rooms (side by side without an inside door between them) are acceptable and that really increases your chances of being side by side immensely. BUT - make connecting rooms your first priority and then adjoining rooms.

Not sure if you are aware, but Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside have rooms that sleep 5. 1 room there is likely less expensive than 2 value rooms.

Not sure if you are aware, but Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside have rooms that sleep 5. 1 room there is likely less expensive than 2 value rooms.

But with the ages of the kids, there might be comfort difficulties in where the kids would sleep. They might all have beds but what beds are those and how would the kids sleep on those beds?

Thank you! I was not aware of this and while doing some research on All Star Sports I read this and we decided to go this route instead. I'm looking forward to staying at Caribbean Beach!

Just as an FYI, the pull downs are small and not recommended for children over 9 years old.

Thank you! I was not aware of this and while doing some research on All Star Sports I read this and we decided to go this route instead. I'm looking forward to staying at Caribbean Beach!

You may want to pack along an air mattress, in case the fold down ends up to small for anyone. It is not a whole lot larger that crib mattress size.

Ugh, I did not realize it was so small. I might have to rethink that since our boys will be 16, 14 and 14. Thanks!

Just as an FYI, the pull downs are small and not recommended for children over 9 years old.

The pulldowns have been measured out to be 63", which is 5'3", and plenty of adults and teens have slept on them. If you have a "fetal position" sleeper they would do well on it.

OP, does it have to be Sports?

If the family suites at Music are available, they are really quite decent.

The pulldowns have been measured out to be 63", which is 5'3", and plenty of adults and teens have slept on them. If you have a "fetal position" sleeper they would do well on it.

True, but they are also only 30" wide. They are not very big. Here is a video, so you can see and figure out if they would work or not, OP.

Sure, some have and some haven't. Doesn't change the recommendation made by Disney.

I'm a 5'5" fetal sleeper and didn't like it at all.

But with the ages of the kids, there might be comfort difficulties in where the kids would sleep. They might all have beds but what beds are those and how would the kids sleep on those beds?

While the pull down bed may be a bit on the smaller side my 13 yo loved it (he's 5ft even) and CBR & POR have queen beds instead of full beds like Sports. So If you don't think anyone will fit on the pull out I would still go with CBR/POR and just bring a twin air mattress.

I would reconsider the two rooms at a value resort...I think a second bathroom would come in handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter