• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 people at a Value Resort?

Your only option would be the family suites at AoA and All Star Music unless one is under the age of three.

If you're working with costs, it's less expensive to get a 5 person room at Port Orleans than a family suite. There are no standard rooms at a value for 5 people.

Two rooms at a Value is also cheaper than a suite, but a room at Port Orleans Riverside is the cheapest.

We have 5 people that we have to pay for now and we just stayed at POR in March. The room was plenty big enough for the 5 of us AND significantly cheaper than any of our options at the values.

Yes, we have priced lots of different options for a family of 5, and POR is the cheapest option. And works for our family. May be a little crowded, but we don't hang out in our room much, spend most of our time out & about!

You might also consider renting DVC points and staying at a 1-bedroom villa. This option ended up being cheaper for our family of five this year without free dining.

We haven't found anything cheaper that the standard room at POR . . . throw in free dining, and it is a steal!

We haven't found anything cheaper that the standard room at POR . . . throw in free dining, and it is a steal!

I agree. Plus its my favorite resort. :thumbsup2

Like someone else mentioned, you can only put 5 in a value if one of the people is under the age of 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter