5 people at a Value Resort?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by dl0015, Jun 2, 2013.

1. dl0015

dl0015 Earning My Ears

What Value Resorts can you stay at with 5 guest?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

Your only option would be the family suites at AoA and All Star Music unless one is under the age of three.

4. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

The suites at an All Star or the suites at Art of Animation will house up to 6 guests.

5. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

If you're working with costs, it's less expensive to get a 5 person room at Port Orleans than a family suite. There are no standard rooms at a value for 5 people.

6. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

Two rooms at a Value is also cheaper than a suite, but a room at Port Orleans Riverside is the cheapest.

7. sassie_kat

sassie_kat Mouseketeer

We have 5 people that we have to pay for now and we just stayed at POR in March. The room was plenty big enough for the 5 of us AND significantly cheaper than any of our options at the values.

8. believinthemagic

believinthemagic Mouseketeer

Yes, we have priced lots of different options for a family of 5, and POR is the cheapest option. And works for our family. May be a little crowded, but we don't hang out in our room much, spend most of our time out & about!

9. 2manydaves

2manydaves Mouseketeer

You might also consider renting DVC points and staying at a 1-bedroom villa. This option ended up being cheaper for our family of five this year without free dining.

10. Tomh

Tomh DIS Veteran

We haven't found anything cheaper that the standard room at POR . . . throw in free dining, and it is a steal!

11. FortForever

FortForever Disney since Day 1

I agree. Plus its my favorite resort. :thumbsup2

Like someone else mentioned, you can only put 5 in a value if one of the people is under the age of 3.