• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$5 off $25 Target Toy Coupon

Thanks so much for the heads up! I just saved on presents for a birthday party, AND I have printed a bunch more. They're good til October, so I'll be able to save on some Chrstmas presents too :)

Susan

Thanks! I have a ton of birthdays this summer, so this will be great!

This is great we are always buying toys from Target. Does anyone know
if can be used for electronic games?

Kim:cool1:

I bought one of those "Cube Worlds" for DS10's Easter basket today! :thumbsup2

Thanks!

How did you come across this coupon? There was a woman in line (at Target) in front of me two weeks ago... her order came to over $100 worth of items then she had a bunch of Target Coupons. Her total after her coupons came to $19... I wasn't bold enough to ask her where she got her coupons, and now I wish I had.

Can anyone help me out? :confused3

Thanks!

How did you come across this coupon? There was a woman in line (at Target) in front of me two weeks ago... her order came to over $100 worth of items then she had a bunch of Target Coupons. Her total after her coupons came to $19... I wasn't bold enough to ask her where she got her coupons, and now I wish I had.

Can anyone help me out? :confused3

I wish I knew how to get more..this is the only one I know about...anyone??

I bought one of those "Cube Worlds" for DS10's Easter basket today! :thumbsup2

I found Cube Worlds at Kohl's on clearance. DS got a package originally $20 for about $5.

I found the original coupon from couponmoms.com or afullcup.com (I think).

I found Cube Worlds at Kohl's on clearance. DS got a package originally $20 for about $5.

You have GOT to be kidding me!!

I am headed there tomorrow!!

(How long ago was that?)

I thought they were a new product...I wonder why they were on clearance already.

(How long ago was that?)

I thought they were a new product...I wonder why they were on clearance already.

I can't help with the Kohls clearance but they are not a new product. They are at least on series 3 now, my dd got several for Christmas of 2006 and a couple more for Christmas 2007. They are a riot, we love those things!!!

Wow!! Where have I been? Ok....I guess my DS was just late in hearing about them.

Oh well...I will check any other Kohl's that I pass by.

Thanks!

(How long ago was that?)

I found the CubeWorlds in mid-February at a Kohl's in Louisville, KY. I had never seen them before, and DS had $5 burning a hole in his pocket. I think they are all gone now.

I would have posted if I thought they were a hot thing. He hasn't played with them since.

I just got a $5 off $50 card for Target on the back of a mailer book - anyone else?

Okay, can someone please help me?
I was going to print this coupon just last night, but my printer acted up and now it says it is not available. Did anybody save this? if so could you PM me?
Thank you so much
Heather

Okay, can someone please help me?
I was going to print this coupon just last night, but my printer acted up and now it says it is not available. Did anybody save this? if so could you PM me?
Thank you so much
Heather

Yes I can't get it either. Can someone PM me also??

Thanks!!!

I would be interested in receiving a copy of this coupon also if someone would be so kind as to private message me with it. I have tried several times to print it and it comes up and says no longer available. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I would also be very interested in receiving the coupon. can someone please PM a copy to me as well? thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter