5 nights in the Grand! Wedding, Family and FUN!UPDATED 9/5/09!

I'm loving your TR!!! Your absolutely beautiful as well as your family!

In 12 days I'm off to Disneyland AND Disneyworld - a free trip that I won!!! Your getting me so excited reading your TR!

I love your report! You all look so cute in your costumes and GF looks fabulous!

I can't wait to hear more. :goodvibes

The Grand Floridian and a Disney wedding are two dreams of mine. Lucky you, you get to experience both! I'm enjoying the report and can't wait to hear more about the Halloween party.
OMG I hope your dream comes true, its soo worth it!!! THanks for reading, cant wait for you to see more pics :cutie:
loved your pics of MNSSHP!!! I would love to do it one day... can't wait for more!!!
You must do MNSSHP its an amazing event one of my favorites I give it :thumbsup2 times 1billion!
Great update. You girls looked absolutely marvelous!!!!! ;)
Aww thanks your so sweet, it was a great trip!

I can tell by the huge smiles on all your faces, you had the time of your lives! What a great experience to add to a wonderful trip!

Maria :upsidedow
It was soo much fun to be with my sister and cousins and just have a good time!!!

Wow, I can tell y'all were having a good time! :goodvibes I didn't know you could decorate little pumpkins! Cute!

Great update! Your costumes looked great!
Thank you! The costumes were lots of fun!
All your costumes look great, MNSSHP looks great fun :)
MNSSHP is such an amazing event, if you get the chance you must do it!
Great report! Love the costumes
Thank you! I got mine at Party City

I'm loving your TR!!! Your absolutely beautiful as well as your family!

In 12 days I'm off to Disneyland AND Disneyworld - a free trip that I won!!! Your getting me so excited reading your TR!
Lucky you, that trip sounds amazing and the fact its free and you won it, thats fabulous!!!! Thanks for the sweet comments, Have fun, will you do a TR??? I hope so!

I love your report! You all look so cute in your costumes and GF looks fabulous!

I can't wait to hear more. :goodvibes
Thank you, I planto post soon!!

I love your costumes! I've never been to MNSSHP but my SIL has and said it was a blast. :)

You must must go to MNSSHP you will have soo much fun! I promise! its guarenteed

I love, love, love the costumes!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!!!

OMG your costumes are all terrific! MNSSHP is my fav event! and i love the music! your makeup looks great!

subbing.....just found your trip report, you have a beautiful family. I love your zebra bag, and must know where you got it?!? ;)

Can't wait to read more updates!!!!

I love, love, love the costumes!!! I can't wait to hear more about it!!!!!
Thanks, they were fun and comfy costumes
Wow loving this! Keep it coming. Costumes are awesome!!
/hillary
Thanks thanks!!!
OMG your costumes are all terrific! MNSSHP is my fav event! and i love the music! your makeup looks great!
UGH isnt it the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subbing.....just found your trip report, you have a beautiful family. I love your zebra bag, and must know where you got it?!? ;)

Can't wait to read more updates!!!!
Aww thanks, cant wait for you to see more.

Cont, Day 2 MNSSHP
So after we ate dinner at Pecos Bill, did I mention that I had a taco salad, it wasnt that delicious, but good enough to eat.

We headed towards SPLAHS MOUNTAIN!:banana:
Another favorite!!!!!!!
october096-1.jpg

I sat up in the front with my cousin Marissa, I love the front. Took a few quick pics before the first of many drops.

october097-1.jpg

My sister and cousin AManda, they are the two scaredy cats!!

We trick or treated a bit through frontierland and then headed towards Haunted Mansion. I love it but Im more scared of Haunted Mansion than any other ride!:scared1: wierd huh? I just get scared of the popping up things, the dark etc.

october104.jpg

We saw Loretta, SHE was the cutest thing ever, I hope she is there this year I want to see her again!

october105.jpg

:scared1::scared:SPOOKY!:scared::scared1:

october106.jpg

Then we danced with Plutto in Ariels Grotto!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:
Then after that we saw Hallowishes Fireworks, my favorite!!!
I play the music to the fireworks in my car hahah:laughing:
:lmao:

october108.jpg

Then of course we rode TEA CUPS! MY FAV!
october109.jpg

:woohoo:
Us girls were having a blast and as we walked through all the Magic we were gathering TONS of candy!

So basically, I just realized I have 200 pics from the MNSSHP!
So ill tell ya what we did the rest of the night and post most of the pics, without boring ya lol.

After the fireworks and some rides, we got our face painted for FREE! Then we went trick or treating in Toon Town, and we then watched my favorite parade on Main St, and we did some shopping. Then we headed back to the Grand on the monorail for a good nights rest!

158381024307_0_BG.jpg

240071024307_0_BG.jpg

330071024307_0_ALB.jpg

358381024307_0_ALB.jpg

448381024307_0_BG.jpg

558381024307_0_BG.jpg

648381024307_0_BG.jpg

848381024307_0_BG.jpg

october116.jpg

october121.jpg

october134.jpg

october145.jpg

october146.jpg

october147.jpg

october148.jpg

october150.jpg

october152.jpg

Thats the fast version of the rest of the night lol.

Enjoy..

Coming up DAY 3- Rehearsal Breakfast and more Magic!

Thanks for telling me where you got the bags. I'm definately going to have to check out the selection. Do you happen to remember how much they are for the most part? Love that you got your faces painted for free. I definately want to do that! I hope they are doing that this year and that I can find them. Love the costumes, you are all very cute in them. Thanks for all the pics. Can't wait for more.

You guys are so cute all dressed up! I can tell your family is tight like mine. I would love to get all of my family together for ahuge trip to WDW! We'd fill an entire resort. :rotfl2: Love your report so far!

MNSSHP is my all time favorite event and BOO TO YOU is the BEST parade EVER! Those shovel men... the coolest!

It looks like you all had an amazing time. Looking forward to more Disney magic. :)

Hi! Just discovered your TR - love it so far! :lovestruc
You and your family are just adorable - you all seem to be such fun-loving people! I can't wait to hear more, and to see some wedding pics!

Oh my goodness! I was two pages behind but I'm all caught up now. I do have an excuse though, I started a trip report of my own. Last year, we surprised our 12 year old with a trip report and I thought some of my fellow Disers would want to read about it.

Looking forward to hearing more about your Disney adventures!

your pics from the boo to you parade turned out really good. alot of mine turned out really blurry coz the parade moves so fast!

Thanks for telling me where you got the bags. I'm definately going to have to check out the selection. Do you happen to remember how much they are for the most part? Love that you got your faces painted for free. I definately want to do that! I hope they are doing that this year and that I can find them. Love the costumes, you are all very cute in them. Thanks for all the pics. Can't wait for more.
Thanks Your soo sweet, I dont remember the exact price but I do remember they were inexpensive and soo worth it!!! I hope the face painting is there this year as well, because I want to do it again! :)

You guys are so cute all dressed up! I can tell your family is tight like mine. I would love to get all of my family together for ahuge trip to WDW! We'd fill an entire resort. :rotfl2: Love your report so far!
OMG yes my family is very close, It was a once in a lifetime thing to have your whole family at WDW! I hope you get to do it one day as well!!!

MNSSHP is my all time favorite event and BOO TO YOU is the BEST parade EVER! Those shovel men... the coolest!

It looks like you all had an amazing time. Looking forward to more Disney magic. :)
OMG Yes I totally AGREE, MNSSHP is the best event ever. Those shovels I get chills every time I absolutely LOVE that parade I love to watch it every time I go. I listen to the parade songs in my car on my way to school LOL!:rotfl::confused3

Hi! Just discovered your TR - love it so far! :lovestruc
You and your family are just adorable - you all seem to be such fun-loving people! I can't wait to hear more, and to see some wedding pics!
Thanks for joining. This trip was amazing Im so glad I can share it.

Oh my goodness! I was two pages behind but I'm all caught up now. I do have an excuse though, I started a trip report of my own. Last year, we surprised our 12 year old with a trip report and I thought some of my fellow Disers would want to read about it.

Looking forward to hearing more about your Disney adventures!
Ill be sure to check out your TR, Disney is just the best place on earth!

your pics from the boo to you parade turned out really good. alot of mine turned out really blurry coz the parade moves so fast!
Yea thats the problem with parade pictures, I gotta play with my camera to see whats the best setting for parade photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter