5 night Western itinerary

hgon76

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the schedule as far as Formal, semi-formal, Pirate night, on the 5 night Western itinerary? Thanks!

We are on a 5 night out of Miami, and I have been wondering the same thing. In paying off my balance yesterday I went to the cruise activities page and did notice that Pirate night is Tues/Cozumel.

My guess would be a formal or semi formal night on Mon the first sea day and then the other 3 nights casual, but that is just a guess not based on anything.

Do they do a separate formal and semi-formal night on cruises less than 7 nights?

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

We did a 5 night Western out of Miami this past April and we he 3 cruis casual nights, pirate night, and semi formal night.

According to the shoreside concierge for the 5 night Western on the Magic out of Miami dress up is the second night (she didn't say formal, so I assume that she meant semi-formal), and pirate night is the third night. the available dining rotations are LAACL, ACCLA, and CLLAC. If you have a dining rotation that includes AP twice, the show will be the first night. This info is true for the 5 night Western on the Magic- I'm not sure if it holds for any other cruises. Hope that helps.

According to the shoreside concierge for the 5 night Western on the Magic out of Miami dress up is the second night (she didn't say formal, so I assume that she meant semi-formal), and pirate night is the third night. the available dining rotations are LAACL, ACCLA, and CLLAC. If you have a dining rotation that includes AP twice, the show will be the first night. This info is true for the 5 night Western on the Magic- I'm not sure if it holds for any other cruises. Hope that helps.

Thank you! This is helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter