5 night double dip dining rotations

goofygirl64

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on a 5 night double dip on the Dream recently and know the dining rotations? I will be on the June 29th cruise and would like to know. I booked Paolo dinner on the 4th night at sea day. I know that usually Pirate night is on the third night and I don't want to miss the regular menu at any of the
restaurants. I want to know if they repeat the Pirate night restaurant the next
day which would mean I will miss going to that restaurant with the regular
menu if I have Paolo the next day.

Has anyone been on a 5 night double dip on the Dream recently and know the dining rotations? I will be on the June 29th cruise and would like to know. I booked Paolo dinner on the 4th night at sea day. I know that usually Pirate night is on the third night and I don't want to miss the regular menu at any of the
restaurants. I want to know if they repeat the Pirate night restaurant the next
day which would mean I will miss going to that restaurant with the regular
menu if I have Paolo the next day.

I have not been on a 5 night cruise yet, but this is what I have been told by Disney. Pirate night is the night of the day you are in Nassau. The night you have it will depend on the itinerary. It could be on night 4. I checked and it looks like on 6/29 you are on Itinerary A, so Pirate Night is most likely night 3 for you. The only time they have the Pirate night menu is on Pirate night. These are the dining rotations:

Dining Room Rotations (Restaurants repeat 1&5 3&4)
1- RP, AP, EG, EG, RP
2- EG, RP, AP, AP, EG
3- AP, EG, RP, RP, AP

I was just on a 5 night double dip 4/10-4/15 and believe PP is correct. Our Pirate night was Nassau night 3 even though DCL website incorrectly said night 4. We had itinerary A.

We were on the double dip from 4/5 - 4/10. As other posters have said, Pirate Night was Night 3 for us (even though it incorrectly stated Night 4 on the DCL website). We had dining rotation EG, RP, AP, AP, EG. If you do Palo on Night 4, the only disadvantage you will have is not having the typical menu from the restaurant. For instance, we had AP nights 3 and 4 and night 3 was Pirate Night so we had a Pirate menu and no Crush show. We ended up canceling our Palo for Night 4 b/c we really wanted to see Crush.

What some people at the table next to us did was make their Palo reservations for around 7:30 or 8. They came to their normal dining rotation and just had an appetizer and dessert. That way they got to experience the MDR that night and Palo. I thought that was a great idea!

We were also just on a 5 night double dip at the end of March, and yes Pirate Night took place the Bahamas day. Our waiter made it sound like that is always the case, but I don't know that for sure. Also, our semi-formal night was our fourth night. We were on the first dining rotation PP listed, so it was our second time at EG. Have a great trip!

We were also just on a 5 night double dip at the end of March, and yes Pirate Night took place the Bahamas day. Our waiter made it sound like that is always the case, but I don't know that for sure. Also, our semi-formal night was our fourth night. We were on the first dining rotation PP listed, so it was our second time at EG. Have a great trip!

Our Pirate Night was after our 1st stop at CC, so the Nassau/Pirate Night correlation isn't necessarily true for all itineraries. I will say though that our Nassau day was also Easter Sunday, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. It was on Night 3 of the 5 day cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter