• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 night CC double-dip: advice for Palo

texas68

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone -- I'm a total cruise newbie. We're taking our first cruise this June, doing the 5 night Castaway Cay double-dip. I'm wondering which night would be the best to try to do dinner at Palo? Also, is brunch at Palo offered on the 5-night?
Any advice/opinions are much appreciated!:)

Hello......yes brunch is offered on the 5 night double dip to CC. I believe on sea day.....I would recommend trying Palo whenever you can get in. Any day that you do not have days at Nassau/CC/Key West.....would be the ideal to go to Palo. (in my opinion, as then you are not rushing around). I am going on the 5 day also at the end of June.

Best wishes on your first cruise!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter