5 in a room at POR

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed 5 in a room at POR? I know they have a pull-out trundle in the AB section. The plans are me, DH, DS (13), Dnephew (12) and DD (10). Will the trundle be comfortable for my DD? We'll only be there 4 or 5 nights. My parents may come also, do they have adjoining rooms at POR, AB? That would solve the problem of DD sleeping on the trundle. We've stayed in the Mansion section before and liked the resort. I thought about 2 rooms at POP for the 5 of us, but I'm just not interested in the Value resorts...We've gotten spoiled, our last stays at WDW and US/IOA have been at deluxe hotels.

TIA!

The trundle beds at POR were comfortable enough for our DD(9 years old) last year but she did ask if anyone else was interested in sleeping in it instead, a better idea is to get adjoining rooms which the AB section does have. I hope this helps.

They do have adjoing rooms. The trundle bed worked out well for the 6 year old in our party.

We just returned from POR and stayed in a room with a trundle. Although we didn't use it, I had my 16 year old DD lay down on it to see how big it really is. She is 5'3" and weighs 105 lbs. When she laid as straight as a board, she was as long as the mattress. She said she could have slept on it if she would of had to. Besides, how many of us sleep as straight as a board? My 5'9" husband sleeps with his feet hanging off the end of any bed he sleep in!

Note: CONNECTING rooms have a door between them (and yes they do have them at POR, we had one) ADJOINING rooms are rooms that are next to each other, but do not have a door connecting them. Make sure you use the correct term when making your reservation and have a great time!

Thanks for the replys! Yes, I remember about the connecting/adjoining thing...We went through this a year ago at the Dolphin, when we needed connecting rooms. THANKS! We'll probably give this a go...We'll all fit and if my parents decide to zip over from Jacksonville, we'll have a little extra room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter