5 in a 1 br?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demomma

Just a Kid in DISguise
Was wondering if DVC resorts would allow 3 adults/2 teens in a 1 br? The rooms are only listed for 4, but the boys bunk out on an aerobed anyway so I was wondering if I needed to maybe switch to 2 studios instead?
Thanks for any help!! Looking at OKW or BWV...

Well, the new Animal Kingdom Villa's will :) I think you would be cramped at BW, but there's plenty of room at OKW for the Aerobed....

Was wondering if DVC resorts would allow 3 adults/2 teens in a 1 br? The rooms are only listed for 4, but the boys bunk out on an aerobed anyway so I was wondering if I needed to maybe switch to 2 studios instead?
Thanks for any help!! Looking at OKW or BWV...

No it isn't allowed. Policy states 4 plus one child under the age of three sleeping in the provided pack n play.

Have a great trip.

This thread will soon be closed so take offense to it, occupancy is a hot topic here.

Actually, MS has been telling people that five will be allowed in a 1BR, but no bedding will be provided. If you bring your own bedding, I think you will be fine, and able to get room keys for everyone. At least, the last several threads I have read on the topic gave this information. I'm not interested in an occupancy debate, just passing along the information I've read.

No it isn't allowed. Policy states 4 plus one child under the age of three sleeping in the provided pack n play.

Have a great trip.

This thread will soon be closed so take offense to it, occupancy is a hot topic here.

I'm reaaaaaaaly hoping, and pretty certain dumbo71 meant take *NO* offense!

-Tony

5Member Services has been allowing 5 people in a one bedroom. They will not provide additional bedding or the additional mattress.

Because occupancy is a hot topic on the DVC boards, discussion of occupany limits are limited to the DVC Occupancy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter