5 for August Challenge! (Sign up now!)

I can't believe it I have lost two more pounds and am at 6/5 for August and I was able to get my 5 pound Wish banner!!!! :cheer2: Now I have set a new goal for August and it is now to do 8 pounds! Congratulations everyone on your weight loses!! :cheer2: :grouphug: Keep it up!

I was down two this morning wich puts me at 5/5!!! I am so close to my goal!! I want to lose 3 more before we leave for Disney on Sept. 3rd and then 3 more after the trip before I get pregnant again!!

well I went to my third August weigh in this morning and I am still exactly where I was last week...not an ounce different...which I am thrilled with...not only did we go to Disney over the weekend, it's also TOM...so hopefully if I stay on track all week long I will see a loss next week..

and I don't have to change my tickers!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

:Pinkbounc FINALLY! A little movement on the scale! Please put me down for 2/5 Thanks a lot!

Hi All!

I will update the challenge this weekend when I get more than 2 min of free time! I am down 6lbs this week myself, putting me at 15/5! :goodvibes

Mike

I'm at 11/5 and I'm hot on your tail Mike!!!!!! :) Congrats on your numbers!!!!!

Hi Mike can you please update me I am now 6.5/5 I am sending great big wishes to everyone for another great weight loss week.

Put me down for two more this week! That makes 5.5/5. Yay! And we still have a week to go! :banana:
jana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter