5 for 7 latest. Post here!

firefawnkimmy

Mouseketeer
I know that if Disney decides to release the pay for 5 nights but get 7 nights discount codes that they may do it today or tomorrow. So if you find out any of the latest post it here! Discount code included if you want!

I am going to be checking mousesavers.com for info. but does anyone know where else the discount codes might get posted? THANKS!!!

From what everyone has said, the package dates are good through 11/18... but has anyone heard anything about when they have to be booked by?

Do you think we could just call it 7 for 5 package when we call tomorrow? I've been checking in every hour or so! I will be away from my computer tomorrow for the whole day!!! I can't check in for codes and it's killing me!

Here's hoping if it is a code, someone will post (OR PM ME???) the code so I can have it before I leave the house early tomorrow morning!

Will they sell out in 24 hours?

Originally posted by disneydebi
From what everyone has said, the package dates are good through 11/18... but has anyone heard anything about when they have to be booked by?

The FairyTale package last year (7 for 4) had to be booked by June 29.

We are a Disney earmarked agency, so we got it ahead of time today.....The code is ZXDB, must book between 5/5-6/28, for
travel 7/5-11/18/04.

Get 7/5 nights,Disney Poster,Leave a legacy tile at Epcot,
mini golf, 25.00 towards dining at Planet Hollywood.

I am in Michigan, If anyone out there would like assistance,
please let me know.

Best of luck to all, I just booked by room at POFQ 10/30-11/6

Travelgoddess (Mary in Michigan)

Can anyone tell me how it works if you need more days? For example, I plan to be there 9 days. Do I need to book the package and them book the additional 2 days with AAA rate and hopper tickets or can they extend the discount to the full 9 days?

Thanks!

Soooo.. does this mean we can start booking first thing in the morning? Or do we need to wait for the announcement? And all those "extras"-- do they translate to extra costs? Geez, I don't want or need mini-Golf or an Epcot tile and I certainly don't want a Planet Hollywood credit.

Very curious what the prices add up to. I have been pricing five day packages for my dates to get the idea...

If you go to the WDW website and type in your hotel and the dream maker package for 5 nights I think it will give you the price that you would be paying for this upcoming deal (only you will get 7 nights and 7 days for your UPH.) All the 'extras' that were referred to are part of the Dream Maker package. I think you just pick one, correct me if I'm wrong. It describes the Dream Maker package in detail on www.waltdisneyworld.com

Good Luck Tomorrow Everyone!

princess:

Originally posted by Jen D
Soooo.. does this mean we can start booking first thing in the morning? Or do we need to wait for the announcement? And all those "extras"-- do they translate to extra costs? Geez, I don't want or need mini-Golf or an Epcot tile and I certainly don't want a Planet Hollywood credit.

Very curious what the prices add up to. I have been pricing five day packages for my dates to get the idea...

I don't want/need these either. :rolleyes: I've also been pricing 5-day DreamMaker Packages. I hope that aren't using those things to jack up the price. I guess we shall see!

I have my notes all ready, my cell phones charged and I've even prepared my boss for my possible late arrival to work in the morning. I didn't tell him the real reason why of course. ;)

Debbie

Could someone please tell me that when they say like for example:
7 days for the price of 5
Does that mean you pay "rack" rate for the five or a dicounted
rate and you still get the other 2 for free ..........

Thanks

::MinnieMo

Floridachichere,
When they say, "7 days for the price of 5" they mean pay for 5 days (at rack rate) and get 2 days free. Also should include 7 days of UPH (at 5 day price).

do you think there will be a code for discount rooms? I cant stay at WDW for 7 nights, but I do have a dream maker package booked mid july.

Southern4sure

I was thinking that as well. We most likely will not ever use the water parks while we are there, and don't need any of the 'extras' that come with the Dream Maker. Unfortunately, I doubt they are going to offer the 7 for 5 deal if you just want a room reservation. I figured it out...

If we do the 7 for 5 deal at the POP the first week of November it will cost
$1053.70 for 2 adults/7 nights (Including length of stay UPH passes & all the 'extras')- without tax

If we did that just for the room and then just got 7 day PHP tickets it would cost
$1019.00 for 2 adults/7 nights- without room tax

Even in the RARE case that they did let you use the deal just for room reservations it really is only saving you about $20 (unless you can use an AP discount for tickets) and look at all the extras you get, just in case!

*Ticket prices are from dreamsunlimitedtravel.com which I have found to be the cheapest unless you belong to Hotwire or have an AP or AAA discount- has anyone found them cheaper anywhere? The price for the 7 day PHP was $317/adult including tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter