• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 days on DDP...mostly good, with a couple exceptions. Another update post #16

Great reviews!! I totally agree that Rosie's in MGM is HORRIBLE!!! :sad2:

Thanks! Kona sounds fantastic. I can't wait to try it for the first time this year! :cool1:

Thanks for the great reviews. This is very helpful for people like me who haven't been to disney in over 10 years and first time on the DDP.

Did you happen to order more of the Skillet, or was what they originally give you enough? I am curios how long you have to wait at WCC for more if you asked for more from the skillet?

Our server was great. She was attentive enough, but not overly. She came over and asked what we wanted more of, as they only bring what you want seconds of. I believe she brought it out relatively quickly. However, it is not immediate. I believe the reason for that is that although they probably don't cook everything to order, I do not believe they keep vats of the items on the skillet ready to serve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter