5 Days, 4 Parks, 3 DIS-meets, 2 ADR’s, and 1 Solo DISer! Done! Finished! Completed!!

Hi, Heidi! I haven't been on in a while, so your updates were most welcome. Thanks again for all the photos. I've been sorely missing Disney lately, and seeing everything helps soften the blow.

Your breakfast looks so yummy! Good to know that you can walk into the Grand Floridian Cafe without an ADR. What a relaxing last day at Disney.

I'm sorry to see your trip come to an end... but it looks like you found a great way to spend the last day. :thumbsup2

All good things must come to an end.....lol

Breakfast at the GFC, reading on the beach, finding your Stitch plushie, and enjoying one last Dole Whip truly sounds like a wonderful way to end your vacation!

Looking forward to all the shopping pics!

It was a great way to spend a 1/2 day at Disney before flying home.

I've loved adventuring with you, Heidi! You've shared some great pictures, told fun stories, and all of it- solo! :thumbsup2

So glad you got to enjoy some quiet moments on the beach just relaxing! Nice way to pamper yourself at the end!

Looking forward to the last few installments.

Thanks!

Great way to spend your last day. I will have to check out those cabanas....

Another great Free thing to do at Disney!

That breakfast looks great! Glad you got your beach time!

And it was great weather for sitting at the beach that day too.

That's exactly the hammock I claimed out on my trip. What a wonderful way to spend your vacation.

The GF beach was so quiet that day, a Sunday. Next time I'll try the beach at the Poly.

Hi, Heidi! I haven't been on in a while, so your updates were most welcome. Thanks again for all the photos. I've been sorely missing Disney lately, and seeing everything helps soften the blow.
Well just wait....I have Disney shopping coming up next!!

Your breakfast looks so yummy! Good to know that you can walk into the Grand Floridian Cafe without an ADR. What a relaxing last day at Disney.

I would think that an ADR would only really be needed at the GF Cafe during peak times.

Shopping Time!

Sweatshirt for Danica (it’s too big for her now, but that’s OK)

100409577.jpg

Bear for my friend’s baby
100409578.jpg

Baby Tink for Danica …she loves it!
100409579.jpg

Popcorn bucket….which I still use for my microwave popcorn at home (FYI…it doesn’t even hold a full bag!)

EDITED: I deleted the picture of the popcorn bucket because I had 26 pictures and you can only have 25 in one post....so imagine a Halloween theme popcorn bucket.

I actually was able to find a couple t shirts for me this time in the “big” girl section at World of Disney. (I don’t have a picture of the other one- it’s a sketch of Mickey on Main St.)

100409581.jpg

Limited Edition Pluto…this was a bit expensive and I probably shouldn’t have bought it.

100409582.jpg

Yeti that hangs out on my fridge.

100409583.jpg

Plaid mini-bag….so me! Love this for organizing coupons when I go to the grocery store.

100409584.jpg

This was my big special purchase at TrenD. My recycled hand bag made out of coconut patty wrappers! I so love this bag and have already used it for a wedding that I went to in January.

100409585.jpg

T-shirt for Liam
100409586.jpg

I had a hard time finding a t-shirt for DH this trip…I ended up getting him this workout shirt that has a small Mickey logo.

100409587.jpg

Pink t-shirt for Danica to wear this summer (edited: she wore it yesterday!)

100409589.jpg

I love these soft little toys for babies and toddlers. Danica loves them too!

100409590.jpg

More plates from Japan for my collection and trainer chop sticks for DH

100409591.jpg

I have to get a Christmas ornament each trip….here’s this trip’s winner! Behind it--the little yellow bag opens up to a bigger shopping bag.

100409592.jpg

Here’s my Mary Poppins mug that I love to drink coffee from and the Mickey mug that I got to replace our Mickey Mouse toothbrush holder that Liam broke. Not long after I got home from this trip, Liam broke the Mickey q-tip holder. Ugh! But it turned out OK because my SIL got me a Mickey mug for Christmas that is prefect for q-tips!

100409596.jpg

This is Danica’s tea set.

100409597.jpg

My pumpkin ears!

100409599.jpg

Mr. Potato Head parts….we have a huge collection now!

100409600.jpg

2009 Album for my pictures (not that the 2008 album has been filled yet or anything…lol)

100409601.jpg

My new watch!
100409604.jpg

Car toppers do-dads. (edited: I must find where I put these….I need to change out the Mickey snowman that is on the car now)

100409605.jpg

F&W pin.

100409607.jpg

Bus for Liam (He LOVES this!)

100409608.jpg

Set of Playhouse Disney cars for Liam.

100409609.jpg

And last but not least….that Stitch plushie that I went all over looking for.

100409610.jpg

Next up: mini life update and Final thoughts….

Heidi,

that was a wonderful last day...I want one ;) Just love all the shopping pic's some great things you brought back :thumbsup2

I showed Naomi-Ruth the picture of the Princess squezzies and she says "Give me" :laughing:

Plus then she saw Stitch (she has one too) and wnated to know where the picture of the pink one was (Which she also has)

Rachel and I both liked the Potato Head Parts...we saw many we don't have!

great trip :goodvibes

J~

Great stuff!! :thumbsup2

I'm going to be looking for a new watch during our trip this year. Where did you buy yours?

How fun is that to see all your purchases. I love the purse made out of the coconut patty wrapper, so cute that you took the picture of both items. Also love the little plaid wallet. I really have no little ones to buy for now, but those potato head parts are so fun.

I try to really limit what I buy when I am at WDW, but I came home with a Tink birdbath/feeder from the Flower Festival at Epcot. I love it.:lovestruc

I love the alien Christmas ornament. Too cute!

Lots of great goodies!!

I have a thing for those Aliens :lovestruc

Rachel and I both liked the Potato Head Parts...we saw many we don't have!

great trip :goodvibes

J~

I have a Potato parts list that I bring with me.....one year I didn't and now have doubles of some parts. Plus it helps me pick my new parts faster.

Great stuff!! :thumbsup2

I'm going to be looking for a new watch during our trip this year. Where did you buy yours?

I always get my watches at the Jewlery counter in the World of Disney.

How fun is that to see all your purchases. I love the purse made out of the coconut patty wrapper, so cute that you took the picture of both items. Also love the little plaid wallet. I really have no little ones to buy for now, but those potato head parts are so fun.

I try to really limit what I buy when I am at WDW, but I came home with a Tink birdbath/feeder from the Flower Festival at Epcot. I love it.:lovestruc

I love eating those coconut patties and had picked up one at the airport.

I try to limit myself too....hahaha. I saw a picture of that Tink feeder....VERY CUTE!!!! I understand why it came home with you

The tea set is adorable. And I love the watch. I'm going to have to find one in August.

Are you planning a first trip for Danica soon?

Love, love, love the souvie update!

WOO HOO for Disney goodies! Of course I love all the stuff for the kiddos, but I am personally fond of that bag made out of the recycled coconut patty wrappers. That is awesome! I've been to the Trend E store, but I don't remember seeing that and it is sooo cute. :thumbsup2

How did you manage to get all those souvenirs home???

I want a hoodie like Danica's in my size!

I love the recycled handbag, but I absolutely cracked up when I saw that you had placed an actual coconut bar beside the handbag! You are too clever, Heidi! :lmao:

Such great souvenirs -- I will take one of everything, please! :thumbsup2

And here is where I spent most of the rest of my day. Sitting on the beach reading my book. I had the place to myself. It was a wonderful way to end my getaway to Disney!

100409567.jpg

100409571.jpg

Ahh! Doesn't that look inviting?! :cloud9:

I love so many of your purchases that there are too many of them to comment on!! I'll just say, "Love 'em all!"

That tile floor at the Grand looks so gorgeous... I must go check that out!

(And I'm laughing at Julie's Naomi-Ruth saying, "Give me!") :laughing:

What a wonderful getaway... I'm so happy you had the chance to do it...

Kathy

what a lovely lovely last morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am seriously coveting the Mary Poppins mug and the Mickey Bar antenna topper. I am going to see if they have that topper at DCA next week, how perfect for summer!

Tate O'Patty (my cross-dressing Potato Head) is having some serious Parts Envy!! S/he is looking forward to stocking up on some new duds to sport around!!

I your Mary Mug!! But I'm leaning towards a mug from AK this trip. Gosh, now I'll have to look at both and decide!! You bring options into my world!! :lmao:

The tea set is adorable. And I love the watch. I'm going to have to find one in August.
They have a good selection of watches in the World of Disney store at different price points.

Love, love, love the souvie update!

WOO HOO for Disney goodies! Of course I love all the stuff for the kiddos, but I am personally fond of that bag made out of the recycled coconut patty wrappers. That is awesome! I've been to the Trend E store, but I don't remember seeing that and it is sooo cute. :thumbsup2

There were several sizes and several different "wrapper" to choose from in those bags at TrenD...BUT...... the supply actually seemed to be small for Disney. It was one of the few items at TrenD that I didn't see in other stores.

How did you manage to get all those souvenirs home???

I want a hoodie like Danica's in my size!

I love the recycled handbag, but I absolutely cracked up when I saw that you had placed an actual coconut bar beside the handbag! You are too clever, Heidi! :lmao:

Such great souvenirs -- I will take one of everything, please! :thumbsup2

OK I'll fess up to how much of a Disney shopper I am......I packed a Large duffle bag inside my suitcase. So I flew down with one checked bag and had 2 to check on the way home :rolleyes1

I love that hoddie....I must because I bought a WHITE hoodie for a toddler! :scared1:

Kinda helps that I love those coconut patties....yum!

That tile floor at the Grand looks so gorgeous... I must go check that out!

Kathy
It's one of those great Disney touches!

what a lovely lovely last morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am seriously coveting the Mary Poppins mug and the Mickey Bar antenna topper. I am going to see if they have that topper at DCA next week, how perfect for summer!

I have to hold myself back on buying antenna do-dads.....I want one for every holiday!

BTW....coffee tastes better in a Mary P mug ;)

Tate O'Patty (my cross-dressing Potato Head) is having some serious Parts Envy!! S/he is looking forward to stocking up on some new duds to sport around!!

I your Mary Mug!! But I'm leaning towards a mug from AK this trip. Gosh, now I'll have to look at both and decide!! You bring options into my world!! :lmao:

Inventory Tate's duds because you pack her/his stuff up for the move and bring the list with you to WDW!

At least coffee mugs are useful (unlike my Pluto doll) so 2 mugs wouldn't be that bad....:rolleyes1

I have to hold myself back on buying antenna do-dads.....I want one for every holiday!

BTW....coffee tastes better in a Mary P mug ;)

I bet it does! It tastes better in my Mickey Mug but I need to expand my inventory :)

Inventory Tate's duds because you pack her/his stuff up for the move and bring the list with you to WDW!

At least coffee mugs are useful (unlike my Pluto doll) so 2 mugs wouldn't be that bad....:rolleyes1

Believe it or not. Tate and a lot of his/her stuff is coming with me, cuz it's one of my photo themes. :lmao: In fact, I have a few people who said they'd make some specialty items for him to sport while there. ;)

Nope, 2 is better than one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter