• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5 day DL tickets?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
is Ares Travel (through Mousesavers) the cheapest way to get a 5 day child's ticket? The shipping is $10.00- that seems high for an envelope. Any tips appreciated !

I agree. ARES did not have that shipping charge last year and I bought all my tickets through them. I think until the end of the year that will be the best discount (at least from what I have seen). But I would weigh the savings against that $10 and see if you are really saving money or if buying them through disneyland.com is the better way to go.

I bought thru Ares in 2005 and it worked out fine. Can't remember about shipping cost.

We bought ours direct from Disneyland through their website and got them Will Call so no shipping charges( costs a fair bit to send them to England).
Love Ella

Do you have AAA? If you do you can pick up the 5 day Park Hoppers at their offices. The one in my city charges about $4 less than ARES and since you pick them up there is no shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter