5 Adults, 1 Toddler - Restaurant Recommendation?

Malakaiii

Mouseketeer
Hi All!

We're off to WDW in late May. I'm going with my husband, our 2.5 year old daughter, my brother & his girlfriend (both late 20s), and our mom.

We're mostly going to play it by ear as far as dining, and I imagine we will mostly be doing counter service.

I have Ohana reserved for our last night, but it's at 8:20... so I think it's way too late for my 2 year old. I planned it that way so we could see the fireworks from the Poly beach after. But now it's dawning on me that it will be meltdown city with our daughter...

Other ideas? I think we only have the funds to do one big, fun, sit-down dinner during our 4 day trip. And something earlier in the evening would be better. I know my reservation choices will be limited at this time, so something 'outside the box' might be better?

We're at Animal Kingdom 1 day so that could work. And we're at Magic Kingdom another, so maybe something there? We're staying at Art of Animation but happy to visit other resorts, etc.

Off to go browse for more answers to my questions, but I'm looking forward to your ideas!

My suggestions would be Tusker House Breakfast or Boma dinner. Or you may still be able to get Park Fare if you daughter is into Cinderella.

When I went with my daughter who had just turned 2 we did a big nap break in the middle of the day. She usually didn't wake up until around 5:30 or 6:00 by the end of the trip. This made it possible for her to go later for dinner than she ever would at home. It helps that we came from the West Coast but by day 7 I don't know that it mattered anymore.

The only reservation we could get at O'hana was 8:30 and my daughter had a ball!

Thanks, we're on the west coast too! I have no idea what to expect with the time change! I think I will keep Ohana with the plan to cancel if the timing will be bad. And maybe we can sneak a reservation for Boma a bit earlier instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter