• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/5/2013 "Cinco de Mayo 2013 Cruisers Party on the Dream!"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alx3x5kkBV3hdC1iZWJJejdsR01iSy1JWHByaUFCanc&usp=sharing

This link will take you to a google doc that I just made to help everyone with their exchanges.

If the information I have down for you is wrong please let me know.

Sarah

Thanks Sarah - I love the organization! :)

@justus275 So Sorry for the late reply! Apparently I can't reply to messages because I don't have enough posts!
Trystan is a boy
:)

Great - I am sure he would prefer one of the boy goodie bags, rather than the girl's! :goodvibes

I've been up for a while this morning, re-counting, sorting and making sure my FE goodie bags are in order. Honestly I have no clue what I am going to do with my time once this cruise is over - been planning it for a year! :rotfl:
For our group, vacation officially starts 3 weeks from tomorrow - yeah!!!

Just in case it matters for the FE spreadsheet list- I am celebrating my bday on the cruise (turning 25 on May 9th). (Under Hedgeclipperz- Alex)

Also, super random question: does anyone know if DCL is still using lanyard/credit card style keys or have they switched over to scanning bracelets? I read somewhere that this year they will be switching their system, and i am trying to figure out if I need to get my hands on a lanyard pre-cruise.

Hello all!
Thank u Sarah for the list! Looks great!

Apparently I gave my wrong cabin number from the start.....

8515 is supposed to be 8518

@wmclutter- sorry, is Jayden a boy's name?

also, @shrinkingmoody, is Jordison a boy or girl?

Sorry! I have a gender neutral name myself (Alex), so I always want to double-check.

Our docs came today!!!!!
I also got the material to make our FE, should be a fun project.

We had a lot of fun making our FE :goodvibes
Is Darrien a boy or girl? I only ask because I have a grandson named Darien - and a niece named Darien...thanks!

On the list that Sarah kept, I noticed 2 names that aren't on the Google Doc. Are these 2 children still going?

Friends - 2
Harrison - 3

Thanks!
Adelle

On the list that Sarah kept, I noticed 2 names that aren't on the Google Doc. Are these 2 children still going?

Friends - 2
Harrison - 3

Thanks!
Adelle

I fixed it on the google doc link that i created

Sfarrell71 Scott 45
Sam 41
Harrison 3
Moffa 66 Grandfather
room 8146

Toddie 51 female
Alma 80+ Grandmother
room 8144

EEK!! We officially leave for vacation 1 week from tomorrow!!!! That means I am shipping my FE box to the sunshine state next week!!! ::the panic sets in:: Oh my wow...it's FINALLY HERE!!!

Oh and I wanted to share with our little FE group...I called DCL because I wanted to know if we would be lucky enough to have Iron Man 3 running on our ship. Disney owns Marvel, the movie premieres on 5/3, we sail on 5/5...so, she said that it is HIGHLY possible that we'll have Iron Man 3, 3D (hopefully 2D as well) on our ship!!! She told me to call her back next week...I'll do that and confirm ASAP :) How exciting!

EEK!! We officially leave for vacation 1 week from tomorrow!!!! That means I am shipping my FE box to the sunshine state next week!!! ::the panic sets in:: Oh my wow...it's FINALLY HERE!!!

Oh and I wanted to share with our little FE group...I called DCL because I wanted to know if we would be lucky enough to have Iron Man 3 running on our ship. Disney owns Marvel, the movie premieres on 5/3, we sail on 5/5...so, she said that it is HIGHLY possible that we'll have Iron Man 3, 3D (hopefully 2D as well) on our ship!!! She told me to call her back next week...I'll do that and confirm ASAP :) How exciting!

Yay for you guys! We aren't officially heading out until 5/4.
Do you know the address info for shipping to the port? We may explore this option as I'm not sure how else to really pack our FE gifts.

Do you know the address info for shipping to the port? We may explore this option as I'm not sure how else to really pack our FE gifts.

Found the information...hope it's accurate!!

The shipping address to send one package to the port:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Written on the outside of the box should be :
1. Guest's Full Name
2. Name of Ship
3. Sailing Date
4. Stateroom Number
A packing slip that details the contents of the package (for prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient) must be taped to the outside of the box and labeled "Package Slip". Items that cannot be shipped are food, drinks, baby food/formula, firearms, or chemicals. The box needs to arrive by 3:00 p.m. Friday if your sail date is Saturday or Sunday.

Found the information...hope it's accurate!!

The shipping address to send one package to the port:
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando, FL 32832
Written on the outside of the box should be :
1. Guest's Full Name
2. Name of Ship
3. Sailing Date
4. Stateroom Number
A packing slip that details the contents of the package (for prescriptions, a copy of the prescription is sufficient) must be taped to the outside of the box and labeled "Package Slip". Items that cannot be shipped are food, drinks, baby food/formula, firearms, or chemicals. The box needs to arrive by 3:00 p.m. Friday if your sail date is Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you so much! I need to figure out if it's cost effective for us - maybe if I find fairly large flat rate box. I just wouldn't want anything damaged if I try to pack it. Only 16 more days until we sail:banana:

How many of you are dressing up for pirate night? It's funny when you look at DCL website about Pirate night it does not say anything about dressing up. But when I look at other forms I hear everyone does dress up.

How many of you are dressing up for pirate night? It's funny when you look at DCL website about Pirate night it does not say anything about dressing up. But when I look at other forms I hear everyone does dress up.

Not us...heck, I can barely get the hubs to wear khaki's to dinner on this cruise since they're so relaxed about dress code at dinner. LOL!! We're used to Royal Caribbean where they make you dress up all the time.

hmmm, maybe I'll sneak an eye-patch and a bandanna on-board and talk him into that (at least)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter