• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/5/2013 "Cinco de Mayo 2013 Cruisers Party on the Dream!"

Princess Toria,

You must be so excited! I'm counting down the days and not getting married!

We are doing an excursion to blue lagoon for a dolphin encounter in Nassau!

51 days to the cruise :)

Hello fellow cruisers. The trip is getting closer. :cool1: I am very excited. I loved the Fantasy last year but this will be my first adults only cruise, looking forward to trying it out. We got the experience many of the adult sections of the Fantasy but we always felt a little guilty since our oldest daughter was having to watch the younger ones for us. It will be nice to have a guilt-free, relaxing trip.

Hi Kenney ,
Welcome.
If you don't sew (or know anyone who does), you can try etsy to purchase one... or you can use something different to make one, since our cruise is coming up pretty quickly (yay!).
I've seen some people use just a bag, an ikea shoe holder, and i saw one made from a "pirate chest"... So it def doesn't have to look like the typical FE...
With the gifts.. you can give whatever you want and deliver them whenever you want. Some people get creative and make things and others buy gifts.
If you do a google search, you can find tons of ideas. You can also join the fish extender facebook page for even more ideas if you are on facebook.

I'd post links but can't yet.. boo .

Thank you, I am going to make mine next week. I am still thinking on my gifts.....this is going to be so much fun.

ive just finished our fish extender,
made quite alot of the the gifts and making more every week
we've got our wedding planner giving us a call today to go through everything and all the plans as it is just the 2 of us trying to make sure i dont forget anything,
cant wait now so excited and a bit nervous haha!!!
we've been told we are geting married on the day we are at nassau,
so glad we are taking part in the fe group as the gifts we receive we can keep as a reminder of our wedding on the disney cruise,
cant believe how fast it is going!!!!

I'm glad your plans are moving along nicely - I hope your wedding day is every bit as magical and romantic as you are Dreaming of! :goodvibes

DGD made her own countdown paper chains with a loop for each day left until the cruise, she had multiple chains in the beginning, since we've had this cruise planned for 11 months! After yesterday's cut, she only has 1 chain and is so very excited! SEVEN weeks....ahhhhh!!!!!! pixiedust:

is anyone staying on the ship the day we are at nassau?
or is everyone going on excursions or trips on the day we are at nassau?

We decided to stay on the ship. We thought about going to the Sheraton, but we are saving the money and going to enjoy the time where there are fewer people on the Dream.

There is 12 more days to sign up for the FE exchange. I will stop taking names on March 31.

Just a reminder the list of names is on page 12.

Hey there!!! I haven't checked back here in ages, but now that its almost here, I can't wait!!!

I've been reading through the thread, but I haven't seen a master list of cruisers

Does anyone else have a little boy around 5 years old? My DS is really looking forward to the kids club and the cruise, and I thought it would be great if he made some new friends

Thanks! Deb

My son turns 5 tomorrow. The cruise is sort of a birthday present. At least that's the excuse we are using. This is my second Disney cruise but the first for my DW (29) and DS.

Just wanted to share some pictures of our progress of our goodie bags.

Just a reminder the last day to sign up for the exchange is Sunday March 31.

20130324_120938.jpg
20130324_161710.jpg

My husband and I will be going on this cruise...I AM SO EXCITED! :) This is my very first cruise, and I cannot wait....counting down the days!

We live in Seattle, WA. We both work with children (and love children!!) but have no children of our own and are looking forward to spending lots of time in the adult-only areas of the ship! I would love to meet some other children-free couples!

I know it's rather late in the game, but could I add my name to fish extenders? I have never done it before, but it looks like a blast! I might bring some yummy locally made Seattle chocolate for everyone- Theo = yummmm :)

Well, anyway, if it's possible:

Hedgeclipperz- the Esarey family
Dave (25)
Alex (24- I will be celebrating my 25th birthday on the cruise! YES! my bday is 5/9, but I will be celebrating on 5/8 I think. Also, I am female- I know my name is gender neutral.)
Stateroom 2035
FE= yes!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

My husband and I will be going on this cruise...I AM SO EXCITED! :) This is my very first cruise, and I cannot wait....counting down the days!

We live in Seattle, WA. We both work with children (and love children!!) but have no children of our own and are looking forward to spending lots of time in the adult-only areas of the ship! I would love to meet some other children-free couples!

I know it's rather late in the game, but could I add my name to fish extenders? I have never done it before, but it looks like a blast! I might bring some yummy locally made Seattle chocolate for everyone- Theo = yummmm :)

Well, anyway, if it's possible:

Hedgeclipperz- the Esarey family
Dave (25)
Alex (24- I will be celebrating my 25th birthday on the cruise! YES! my bday is 5/9, but I will be celebrating on 5/8 I think. Also, I am female- I know my name is gender neutral.)
Stateroom 2035
FE= yes!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Will add you to the list on page 12 just look for my post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter