• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/5/2013 "Cinco de Mayo 2013 Cruisers Party on the Dream!"

This is our first cruise and we would love to get in on the FE fun!!

ddbuggins:
Michele-40(celebrating 40th bday)
Jeff-41
Darrien-15(celebrating 16th on cruise)
Halle-10
Room: 6506

I have this cruise in May with my hubby and another cruise in June with the kids- that one is on the Allure of the Seas. Planning a RCL cruise is tough. Not only did I have to schedule the excursion and the specialty dining (we are able to take the kids as long as it's before 7, which is cool) but the shows as well. Plus you can schedule Character Breakfasts and cupcake classes, and some adult parties. I had to really work things out. The Disney system of having a different show every night with no reservations necessary makes it much easier. But since I love planning, it's all good. :goodvibes

Welcome texasgirl73! Our other cruises have been with RCL, so I know what you mean about the planning - but I love it too! :thumbsup2 I wish there was more to plan for this cruise...but I've immersed myself in FE gifts, so all is well!

Welcome, ddbuggins - and to the 6th deck...there are several of us on here! :goodvibes I've had such fun with the FE! My daughter and I made our FEs and we are happy with the way they turned out. I have a tote full of FE gift stuff...just have to finish assembling the goodie bags. DH loves to photoshop so he's enjoyed doing that part of our gifts.

Today is May 5th - that means only 2 months left before sail away for us! :cool1:

ddbuggins:
Michele-40(celebrating 40th bday)
Jeff-41
Darrien-15(celebrating 16th on cruise)
Halle-10
Room: 6506

Will add your group to the list on page 12. Page 12 has the list of ones that are doing the exchange

Hi there!! This will be our 11th Disney cruise but we have never done FE before. My DH and I are traveling in one cabin. And then my brother, SIL and two children in the other. Their first cruise. I will talk to everyone this weekend and let you know. I'm excited. Hoping they all want to participate. Keep you posted
Michelle

59 days to the cruise!!!
Anyone else as excited as I am ?

Very excited! We have a countdown in our kitchen for our little one (and his mommy!)

Since I have less than 10 posts, you have to go here for the image (copy and paste):
farm9.staticflickr.com/8234/8535681329_4f9793d489.jpg

FYI - Made this for $1. Got a frame at the dollar store, printed the sheet with some clipart and a Disney font, took some suction cups that I used at home for hanging Christmas items on the window, and the numbers are written on some paint chip samples.

59 days to the cruise!!!
Anyone else as excited as I am ?

Ummm....well....let me think....hmmm....YES!!!!!! 58 days! :woohoo:

Hi there!! This will be our 11th Disney cruise but we have never done FE before. My DH and I are traveling in one cabin. And then my brother, SIL and two children in the other. Their first cruise. I will talk to everyone this weekend and let you know. I'm excited. Hoping they all want to participate. Keep you posted
Michelle

Welcome Daisysmomma! I hope they want to participate too - we have lots of kids' FE gifts, I may have overdone it! :rolleyes:

Very excited! We have a countdown in our kitchen for our little one (and his mommy!)

Since I have less than 10 posts, you have to go here for the image (copy and paste):
farm9.staticflickr.com/8234/8535681329_4f9793d489.jpg

FYI - Made this for $1. Got a frame at the dollar store, printed the sheet with some clipart and a Disney font, took some suction cups that I used at home for hanging Christmas items on the window, and the numbers are written on some paint chip samples.

That is very cute, what a fun way to count down the days!

I've been spending some time getting our FE gifts finished up, and a friend is embroidering the DGD's names on pillowcases that we will leave at guest services for the character's to sign. So busy at work too - time is passing quickly! :upsidedow

Will have my info next week !!!There is definately 3 groups of Dev. Disabled going !!!Which is gonna be so much fun !! They are wonderful people and just enjoy these trips soooo much !! This will be my first Disney Cruise and I am over the moon excited !!Next year I am going in February on same cruise and we are already planning our FE as this is me and a friend .This year 5 cabins is a little to much for me to handle FE gifts for !!!Looking forward to seeing you on the Cruise !!

Hey there!!! I haven't checked back here in ages, but now that its almost here, I can't wait!!!

I've been reading through the thread, but I haven't seen a master list of cruisers

Does anyone else have a little boy around 5 years old? My DS is really looking forward to the kids club and the cruise, and I thought it would be great if he made some new friends

Thanks! Deb

Hey there!!! I haven't checked back here in ages, but now that its almost here, I can't wait!!!

I've been reading through the thread, but I haven't seen a master list of cruisers

Does anyone else have a little boy around 5 years old? My DS is really looking forward to the kids club and the cruise, and I thought it would be great if he made some new friends

Thanks! Deb

the list is on page 12

We have a room number! We will be in 9638. Please update the list. Our name is already on it we were just waiting on our gty. The closer it gets the more excited we get and I'm having fun getting the FE stuff together. :)

EEK!! Time marches on!!! I am now starting to panic...my FEs are NOWHERE NEAR being done...let the madness begin! ;) I'm soooo excited!!!

Bought a bunch of stuff the other day and finally broke the news to the hubs that I have to ship my stuff to the hotel...we'll be at Bay Lake Towers the week before the cruise, he thought I was insane. LOL!! :crazy2:

You can put me down for 5 rooms , should have room numbers next week, no to FE though !! But I do have a question, any FE ideas for men !!I am participating next year when I cruise with a friend !!

We are very excited, we just booked our first cruise on Disney's Dream. Searching through DIS for tips and advice. I've already learned more then my travel agency has told me. I am going to sew my fish extender tomorrow. Glad I joined DIS I had no clue about these. Can you give me any advice about the Excursions and activities onboard? I have 2 Boys ..........Sean 13 and Evan 10 this is all new to us and I would appreciate any tips. :cool1:

sarah_carter said:
The last day to sign up for the FE exchange is March 31 so everyone will have the month of April to finish getting the goodie bags together. Please let me know by posting or sending me a private message if you are doing the FE. The ones that are listed in the post on page 12 I have down as doing the FE.

Sarah :goofy:

Please look over the list I have on page 12 to make sure I have the right information for everyone and if I have missed anyone that said they were doing the FE please let me know

I have no clue what I am doing ....how so I sign up

I am new to this whole thing. We are going May 5, 2013 our first cruise. I want to participate on FE .....but not sure how to join. Any advice is greatly appreciated. My boys are 11 and 13 we are on the 9th floor.

I am new to this whole thing. We are going May 5, 2013 our first cruise. I want to participate on FE .....but not sure how to join. Any advice is greatly appreciated. My boys are 11 and 13 we are on the 9th floor.

It's our first cruise too :thumbsup2

There is a master list on page 12 - that will give you an idea of the layout. Basically - you can just create a post who you are, who is going, some include ages - and that you want to particpate in the FE - and your room number. Mine looks like this:

Toni
Nick
Jordison - 3
FE: Yes
Room 9638

And our lovely list manager will get you added to the master list. Then - you can starting getting FE goodies ready to pass out - and look foward to surprises on the boat :yay:

Jennifer in Canada I just noticed you are in the room we have booked for Feb 2014>> Pix and thoughts would be most welcome after the cruise !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter