5/5/2013 "Cinco de Mayo 2013 Cruisers Party on the Dream!"

We have a large group of 11 going...and this will be our first Disney cruise, some have cruised both carnival and RC. Very interested in this fishextender program....want more info please!!
Can someone explain the dining rotations (ERAA RAEE AERR) to me?
We are celebrating my sons first birthday on this cruise!!!!
In room 2538
Me(Christina):banana::banana:
Hubby(Michael)
Carter(2.5 years
Keagan (7months)

In room 2520
Brenda(52) my mother
Joyce(72) my grandmother
Jonathan (16) my brother

In room 9030
James(another brother)
Sarah(sis in law)
Jacob (6)
Allison(2)

Dining Rotations- E is Enchanted Garden, A is Animator's Palate, and R is Royal Palace. ERAA means the first night is in Enchanted Garden, second in Royal Palace, and the 3rd and 4th in Animator's. And so on for the other rotations.

I booked my excursions last night and got everything I wanted. :cool1: The Graycliff Wine Luncheon at Nassau, Palo brunch, Remy dinner, Palo dinner, a cabana on Serenity Bay, and Parasailing. If anyone wants me to check availability of excursions, meals, etc before their booking window I would be happy to oblige. I was a first-timer last cruise having to book 75 days out, and to take the scraps so it was very exciting to see everything available this time.:dance3:

We have a large group of 11 going...and this will be our first Disney cruise, some have cruised both carnival and RC. Very interested in this fishextender program....want more info please!!
Can someone explain the dining rotations (ERAA RAEE AERR) to me?
We are celebrating my sons first birthday on this cruise!!!!

Welcome! We will be celebrating our granddaughter's 1st birthday on this cruise too! :cutie: Her big sister will be 6, so sounds like we have similar age groups going...I know our 6 yr old is beyond excited!

We will be on the Disney Dream FOUR MONTHS from today - yeah!!! :hourglass

Has the group leader decided on when we are going to stop taking names for our fish extenders. I am wanting to get my bags together and was wondering if I can get an updated list with the names of the groups and which ones are going to do the fish extenders. Time is getting close and need to get finished. Really looking forward to the exchange hope everyone else is too.

Hoping to meet everyone that is involved in the exchange while on the cruise.

Sarah

Has the group leader decided on when we are going to stop taking names for our fish extenders. I am wanting to get my bags together and was wondering if I can get an updated list with the names of the groups and which ones are going to do the fish extenders. Time is getting close and need to get finished. Really looking forward to the exchange hope everyone else is too.

Hoping to meet everyone that is involved in the exchange while on the cruise.

Sarah

Sarah - I think the updated list is on pg 2, post #30. I also think I read on another post that it will be closed out about a month before the cruise. I just told my daughter today that we have to get our FEs made and the exchange gifts ready...that last month is always busy for me with other preparations so I'm trying to get as much done ahead of time as I can. :)

We are staying in Cocoa Beach the night before the cruise but were undecided about post-cruise. Yesterday we booked the 2 nights following the cruise at a beachfront hotel further north in FL. We thought that might make a nice, relaxing end to our vacation and it will knock a couple of hours off of our long drive home :beach:

I watched the Dream sail out of Port Canaveral on the webcam again today, the captain played several tunes with the horns - love it! :goodvibes

Just learning about FE. It's our first cruise, but we'd love understand more about what we need to do to participate.

Scott, SAM! and Harrison (3)

I booked my excursions last night and got everything I wanted. :cool1: The Graycliff Wine Luncheon at Nassau, Palo brunch, Remy dinner, Palo dinner, a cabana on Serenity Bay, and Parasailing. If anyone wants me to check availability of excursions, meals, etc before their booking window I would be happy to oblige. I was a first-timer last cruise having to book 75 days out, and to take the scraps so it was very exciting to see everything available this time.:dance3:

I would greatly appreciate some information on cabana availability...I am one of those scrap takers who have to wait FOREVER to try to book. I may ping you every once in a while to find out ;) at least up until 2/19. So stressful, LOL!!!

As of right now only Cabana 2 (on the family beach) and Cabana 20 (on Serenity Bay)are showing to be available.

And for anyone who is wondering, I checked and Pirate Night is scheduled for night 3.

Thanks for the info!! Now I know when to deliver my pirate themed FE goodies to the kiddos :)

Been a lurker for the past couple of weeks, decided to finally make the plunge and register. This is my second disney cruise (first one was last year in September for my late honey moon) and my second cruise is this one! Cant wait!! Being a west coaster, I cannot wait to know what it feels like to travel to Florida (never been outside of Cali other than Nevada). I will definately be a huge tourist!

I have no kids so its only my husband and I. I want to participate in the FE just cause I know it would be fun but I definately need to learn more about it. But I will most likely join in :) Already have ideas. :cool1:

David
Evelyn
FE: Need to learn more about it!

The Fish Extender list on page 2 has been updated. I need a yes or no for FE participation from these people by the begining of April:
DSKIB
Cticret
texasgirl73
Podsnel
Sfarrell71
Pixiedixie862
Jennifer in canada
Icataldoboysmomma
Princess toria

We will continue to add FE players until about a month out. If you catch anything incorrect on my list, please PM me and I'll fix it. :)

Current breakdown:
Just the confirmed rooms:
12 Men
15 Women
2 Girls 0-3y
2 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
2 Boys 0-3y
3 Boys 4-9y
3 Boys 10-17y

Everyone on the list, confirmed or not:
23 Men
26 Women
4 Girls 0-3y
3 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
4 Boys 0-3y
6 Boys 4-9y
5 Boys 10-17y
1 boy & 1 girl of unconfirmed ages

I hope this helps everyone.
115 days to go!

The Fish Extender list on page 2 has been updated. I need a yes or no for FE participation from these people by the begining of April:
DSKIB
Cticret
texasgirl73
Podsnel
Sfarrell71
Pixiedixie862
Jennifer in canada
Icataldoboysmomma
Princess toria

We will continue to add FE players until about a month out. If you catch anything incorrect on my list, please PM me and I'll fix it. :)

Current breakdown:
12 Men
15 Women
2 Girls 0-3y
2 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
2 Boys 0-3y
3 Boys 4-9y
3 Boys 10-17y

23 Men
26 Women
4 Girls 0-3y
3 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
4 Boys 0-3y
6 Boys 4-9y
5 Boys 10-17y

115 days to go!

Please add me to the FE. I will be participating. I will send you a message once I get the room numbers. Thank you!

Just learning about FE. It's our first cruise, but we'd love understand more about what we need to do to participate.

Scott, SAM! and Harrison (3)

Welcome, glad you are joining us! Your first cruise, how exciting! :)

To participate in FEs, I think you just need to confirm that you will be participating and list your cabin number. LadyZy will then add your info to the list.

Been a lurker for the past couple of weeks, decided to finally make the plunge and register. This is my second disney cruise (first one was last year in September for my late honey moon) and my second cruise is this one! Cant wait!! Being a west coaster, I cannot wait to know what it feels like to travel to Florida (never been outside of Cali other than Nevada). I will definately be a huge tourist!

I have no kids so its only my husband and I. I want to participate in the FE just cause I know it would be fun but I definately need to learn more about it. But I will most likely join in :) Already have ideas. :cool1:

David
Evelyn
FE: Need to learn more about it!

Welcome! Glad you have joined us, the more the merrier :dance3:
How exciting for you to travel so far for the first time! I have never been to California...hope to some day, though. The furthest west I have been is Las Vegas for 2 days. :)

Quentina and Lady Lynn will not be on the boat :( We decided to hold off a year or two....

DSKIB
Cticret
texasgirl73
Podsnel
Sfarrell71
Pixiedixie862
Jennifer in canada
Icataldoboysmomma
Princess toria

Current breakdown:
12 Men
15 Women
2 Girls 0-3y
2 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
2 Boys 0-3y
3 Boys 4-9y
3 Boys 10-17y

23 Men
26 Women
4 Girls 0-3y
3 Girls 4-9y
2 Girls 10-17y
4 Boys 0-3y
6 Boys 4-9y
5 Boys 10-17y

115 days to go!

hi, yes we want to take part in the FE's
stewart and victoria
geting married on the cruise
room 6184
geting really excited now,
many thanks,

First time on a Disney Cruise. First time on a cruise period - except me, one other short cruise with BFF ! We are SO excited !! Cant stand it. We will do the fe. My daughters will so love getting things together to give away or maybe I won't tell them about it. No, I can't keep surprises !! haha:rotfl:
Keith
Michele
Madison 16
Miranda 14
Mallorie 11
Marissa 9
Rooms 7107 and 7109

We booked a boat tour for the afternoon at Nassau. I am just trying to decide what to do that morning. I thin straw market will be one thing. Also I want my daughters to try conch. We had cooked several ways on our 20th anniversary trip in Grand Bahamas and it delicious. What are your plans for that day ?

Unfortunately I will no longer be joining this trip :( Our finances are not where we would like them to be. I will have to reschedule but not sure when. Super bummed though cause this is not something I expected. :( Have fun everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter