5/30/2010-5 Night Disney Wonder Memorial Day Double Dip! Roster-Post 626 on page 42

Hi fellow cruisers!

Just wanted to ask if there are any adults cruising that would be interested in linking reservations so we can dine together. (Chris & I are kinda worried who were are going to be seated with since it is only the 2 of us!!)

DH and I did this with 6 others on our last cruise and it was awesome! We had a great big DIS table & it was fun!! :woohoo: It was nice to know who we would be sitting with at dinner & nice to have gotten to know our tablemates beforehand.

I just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone would be interested.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Hi Jaqueline,

We, myself and my good friend, John will be taking this cruise as well. We like the idea of linking up with fellow DIS'ers for dinner. We are also at the second seating. Do you have room left for another couple?

Hi Jaqueline,

We, myself and my good friend, John will be taking this cruise as well. We like the idea of linking up with fellow DIS'ers for dinner. We are also at the second seating. Do you have room left for another couple?

Good morning. I sent you a PM! It would be awesome to have you join our table of Dis'ers! Where in NJ are you from?

....I am so ready to start making our plans for this trip! Where to start?! Palo's, excursions, Castaway Cay fun...so excited!!:banana::cool1:

May can't get here fast enough in my opinion! :rotfl:

Good morning. I sent you a PM! It would be awesome to have you join our table of Dis'ers! Where in NJ are you from?

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thanks for the invite to join tables. I'll send you our reservation information in a PM. We're both from central Jersey, me from near Princeton, and John is from Marlboro. We are both BIG time Disney fanatics. That can be confirmed by anyone who knows us. The most exciting recent Disney trip we've taken was to the initial D23 Expo in September 2009 in Disneyland. It was fabulously exciting! We got to see numerous stars (including Johnny Dep!) as well Imagineers (Marty Sklar for example) and top brass (John Lasseter).

We are really looking forward to May here, too. Like you guys, we are in the midst of our 3rd big snowstorm of the season. Sun, warmth, and beach cannot come fast enough for me. pirate:

Stay warm and out of the snow.

Ready to spend 5 more days with Capt Mickey!!! Paying the final payment on all 3 cabins tomorrow!! :cool1:

20.jpg

We paid a few weeks ago and just booked our airfare. We're expecting snow again tonight but nothing like you all up in the NE part of the US. But we've also had a long cold winter and I'm ready for warm beach weather. Airfare finally went on sale from Airtran and then to our surprise they opened up a direct flight from Wichita to Orlando. Some may not understand how big of deal that is but there are really no direct flights from here to anything but a hub. I had to beg to Airtran to waive the 75.00 per ticket fee as I'd already booked and it worked! So now all thats left is the packing!

We, too, are paid in full and ready to set sail!!! :banana:

Right now, I'm imagining the sand of Serenity Bay between my toes.

Hi all.... just wondering if there are any solo cruisers going on this one? I have had this booked for a long time, and planned on going it alone, but now I'm not feeling quite so brave! I do enjoy a lot of time spent alone, reading, relaxing, swimming etc; but I would probably go a little wonkers if I didn't have at least a few conversations a day with some friendly cruisers as well!
And if anyone is interested in sharing a Palo brunch, I'd be interested in that as well.......
looks like the latest snow storm in NJ is starting to wind down... dreams of Castaway Cay kept me going this long winter!

Hello everyone! Myself and my fiancee Nikkie will be on this cruise for our honeymoon (and it's our first cruise.). Everything is booked and paid for. Can't wait! :)

Ready to set sail May 30! I'll be spending my 40th Bday on Castaway Cay! Hopefully, that will take my mind off of it. This will be my family's (Jodi, Bulent, Jordan (DD-9), and Chase (DS-5)) 6th cruise. I hope to spend part of the day getting a cabana massage!

We paid a few weeks ago and just booked our airfare. We're expecting snow again tonight but nothing like you all up in the NE part of the US. But we've also had a long cold winter and I'm ready for warm beach weather. Airfare finally went on sale from Airtran and then to our surprise they opened up a direct flight from Wichita to Orlando. Some may not understand how big of deal that is but there are really no direct flights from here to anything but a hub. I had to beg to Airtran to waive the 75.00 per ticket fee as I'd already booked and it worked! So now all thats left is the packing!

Hello fellow Kansan!! I am originally from Wichita - born and raised until I was 21 :thumbsup2 Trust me, I completely understand the party that is required for a direct flight from "home" - congratulations on such a great flight party:

DH and I will be up at midnight tonight *hopefully* making our Palo reservations. Anyone else going to be up at midnight doing the same thing?

Hi all.... just wondering if there are any solo cruisers going on this one? I have had this booked for a long time, and planned on going it alone, but now I'm not feeling quite so brave! I do enjoy a lot of time spent alone, reading, relaxing, swimming etc; but I would probably go a little wonkers if I didn't have at least a few conversations a day with some friendly cruisers as well!
And if anyone is interested in sharing a Palo brunch, I'd be interested in that as well.......
looks like the latest snow storm in NJ is starting to wind down... dreams of Castaway Cay kept me going this long winter!

Don't worry about going on this cruise alone!! It's been my experience that people are really very friendly on these cruises! Which dinner seating do you have?

Yay! Got Palo reservations for June 2nd 10:00 am for Brunch, our absolute favorite! :cool1:

Set my alarm for 11:58, logged on at 12:00 and was able to get Palo for me and Chris. WooHoo!!

Ok, need sleep.......:surfweb:

I've been trying since midnight to get 10:30 Palo's brunch on Day at Sea. Almost got it, then the system bumped me out. Tried for 11:00 and got bumped out again. Now cannot get into system at all. SO disappointed!!!

Jacquelyn, congratulations on getting the 10:00 brunch! I'm super happy for you (and envious :sad:). I'm going to unlink our dining reservations first thing in the morning and see if that helps get me into Palo's reservations system. I'll let let my rep at DU know when its OK to relink. I think the fact that our reservations were linked and you got it into the system may have impacted my ability to access the system (there was a message about it on the screen the last time it bumped me out). It's been over an hour now, so I'm giving up and going to bed. Keep your fingers crossed for me for tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter