5/27 Double Scoop Oceaneer Lab Navigators?

lisataylor

Earning My Ears
Has anyone posted a link to the Oceaneer Lab Navigators for the special Western cruise on 5/27 yet? We have just booked for the 7/22 sailing and we would love to know what the activities might be for the Lab that week.

Thanks!!!

Lisa :sunny:

lisataylor said:
Has anyone posted a link to the Oceaneer Lab Navigators for the special Western cruise on 5/27 yet? We have just booked for the 7/22 sailing and we would love to know what the activities might be for the Lab that week.

Thanks!!!

Lisa :sunny:

Check this link out - the Navigators are redesigned with all activities listed. The kids' navigators are no longer seperate. It takes a bit to get used to - but, the kids discovered some family events they wouldn't have known about otherwise.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/cruise-new/cr-stateroom-navigator.htm

Hi Lisa,

Can't help you out with the navigators, I think they have combined it all into one now...

But we are also on the 7/22 double dip. Come on over to the cruise meet boards and join us!!!!

We have nicknamed ourselves the "The Oh-Seven Double-Deuce Double Dip Desperados". pirate:

Looking forward to meeting you!!

Beth

Thanks Karen and Monica! I did not know that the kids navigators were included in the main one - much better I would think. :thumbsup2

And Beth, thanks for the invite over to the Oh-Seven Double Deuce Desperados - or whatever we're calling ourselves - :) I see that you are in Goldsboro, NC! We're in Wilmington! Glad to see some fellow North Carolinians onboard :sunny:

I'll be over later to sign in and say hello to all my fellow Dis cruisers!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter