5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiominnie said:
:lmao: :lmao:
Good one.

A long time ago I had a telemarketer call me about installing all new windows in my "house." Since I was bored, I played along. Asked all kinds of questions. Sounded really interested. Then told them I REALLY want new windows....(long pause) but I'd have to ask the landlord if I was allowed to do that in my APARTMENT!! :lmao:

OR if you could have them installed by this weeknd since Monday you file for bankruptcy and you want those covered...I bet they hang up very quickly..during my slow time at work while surfing the web I find sites on how to play along with telemarketers..some great lines...

ohiominnie said:
What's that number 52606? That's over 14,800 posts in the next 30 odd days. That's over 490 posts per day!!!

IMHO is we get anywhere CLOSE to that this is going to be an EXTREMELY boring thread. I, personally, like to follow what's going on in ppl's lives---laugh with them, cry with them, pray for them....but with over 490 posts a day there will be too much to even wade through (especially if the server is as slow as it is today) and all the parts that make this group special (the bonds of friendship) will be lost just to get to a certain magic number.

Hey, I may be odd man out thinking like this, but I dread the thought of losing the friendships just because shameless post boosting take precedent over relationships.

Stepping down off my soapbox now.

So what you are saying is that we shoud refrain from wasting posts on things like.... oh let me think.... CRITIQUING OTHER PEOPLE'S SPELLING??????
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Where is pokey-stick-guy when I need him????? :lmao: :lmao:

Really enjoying this thread!!

Where is everyone with a Milestone coming up you would think there would be a lot more people posting, or they are sitting back waiting in the wings to pounce....

Coachpug said:
Drinking alcohol makes the sunscreen dry faster??? ...:rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Funny funny man!!!

Although..... it may be a theory we want to test on the cruise.... for science and all :rolleyes1

This is not shamless posting.... I am trying to get my signature to stick... is it here??

Yea :yay: :yay: It actually worked!! :cheer2:

Coachpug said:
Where is everyone

WORKING...
6.gif

what a concept...
(I know, I know... you WISH you had something to do...)

Well.... looks like it is just us coach... and I have to go... Laundry calls!

And , OK! YES... The View is on. :rolleyes:

Talk later!

tinksdad said:
That's what I'm thinking :crazy: :rolleyes1

I guess we will have to start a sub group of those people who want to drink and watch sunscreen dry...HMMMMM that may be everyone in the Double Scoop Group:rotfl2:

kikipug said:
WORKING...
6.gif

what a concept...
(I know, I know... you WISH you had something to do...)

Well with eight posts to go until the next milestone, I may get the milestone and the Reply...since everyone has to work, or watch the TV shows.....yes I AM BORED AT WORK

tinksdad said:
That's what I'm thinking :crazy: :rolleyes1

GREAT.... :rolleyes: ... we get to cruise with TWO drunk, sunburned bald guys who are sacrificing their skin cells, liver cells, and brain cells under the guise of 'scientific research'

4.gif
4.gif

I just looked at my watch... it still says 4/24... so that means I get to say,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COACHPUG

AGAIN!!!!!

kikipug said:
GREAT.... :rolleyes: ... we get to cruise with TWO drunk, sunburned bald guys who are sacrificing their skin cells, liver cells, and brain cells under the guise of 'scientific research'

4.gif
4.gif

Like there would not be others like that will to join us, OK maybe not bald....plus my brain cells were fried in college so I am 1 up on him....

AND A U TOP WITH MY WIFE AND BEING DRUNK AND BURNING THINGS:sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter