• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinksdad said:
:thumbsup2 Been surfing some uw photo sites and came across this shot of a pygmy seahorse. Isn't he cute??

DSC_032pygmy_bar-01600.jpg

Some terrific supermarco work!!

Great photo!!!!!

mickeymo said:
:cool1: oh yeah!!!

Irene were'd ya go???

I was on the phone with CC Club trying to get Palo's brunch. She said:

There are no more reservations available at this time. they may or may not release any more. I asked about all the folks that are 75 days out. She did not know.

She said ressies are at midnight Eastern Time - not western time...so new cruisers please be alert.

She said there is NO WAY that DCL or CCC can make ressies. She suggests we check back. She did frind it stange that there were none available today so perhaps Disney us holding some back?

Oh well.....Last cruise we kept saying we did not have time to do everything on board, because we had too much planned...Perhaps that was a sign.

And CCC was able to clear the problems with Seahorse, so now I have 2 times....not sure if I will keep them, and if not, will release so someone else can grab them....

Congrats to Monica on post #28000

Congrats to Irene on reply #28000

mickeymo said:
Irene,

Let me be the first to celebrate our milestone posts with you!!! :cheer2:

And with Kevin and his terrific dive pictures.....

Tonight - I plan on watching the closing ceremonies..... :sunny:

Gish, blush, blush - and a TOP -- things are looking up!!!!!!

chip&dale&fun said:
I was on the phone with CC Club trying to get Palo's brunch. She said:

There are no more reservations available at this time. they may or may not release any more. I asked about all the folks that are 75 days out. She did not know.

She said ressies are at midnight Eastern Time - not western time...so new cruisers please be alert.

She said there is NO WAY that my friend could have called DCL or CC and received ressies... Yes, she did say that....

Oh well.....Last cruise we kept saying we did not have time to do everything on board, because we had too much planned...Perhaps that was a sign.

And CCC was able to clear the problems with Seahorse, so now I have 2 times....not sure if I will keep them, and if not, will release so someone else can grab them....

Can you jump on at 75 days out and try again? It's interesting the different responses everyone is receiving. So, midnight not 3:00am? hmmm...

Don't know if it's true - but, aren't the castmembers only supposed to answer direct questions and not volunteer information. Still shaking my head at the various answers and results today...

chip&dale&fun said:
I callede DCL - as I was getting technical errors. They told me ressies opened up at midnight EASTERN time and everyone else got them before we were on line at 3:00 am. And they could NOT make them for me...hum////

I can guranatee that the lines were not opened at midnight Eastern. I woke up and got online about 11:30 central (so 12:30 eastern). Logged on and got into my reservation without problems and when I went to check about booking it gave me the could not book message. Did a bunch of stuff online (mostly designing t-shirts for the member cruise). Tried again at 1:50 central time (2:50 eastern) same message. Right at 2 am I clicked and was able to get everything I wanted. So it definately went on at 3 am eastern.

...Which goes to prove the adage - when at first you don't succeed - try, try again... I'd keep calling and asking the same questions....

WDWLVR said:
I can guranatee that the lines were not opened at midnight Eastern. I woke up and got online about 11:30 central (so 12:30 eastern). Logged on and got into my reservation without problems and when I went to check about booking it gave me the could not book message. Did a bunch of stuff online (mostly designing t-shirts for the member cruise). Tried again at 1:50 central time (2:50 eastern) same message. Right at 2 am I clicked and was able to get everything I wanted. So it definately went on at 3 am eastern.

I tried @ 11:30 central (12:30 eastern)...I could not get in. :eek:

Whew ... that took me a while to catch up today!

Congrats to Lisa, Kelly & Ashley on their accomplishments this weekend! Way to go!!!

Congrats to all of you that were able to snag ressies. I too wonder if they hold any back for us 75-day folks ... and NO trying to snag our ressies to you 90-day folks.

Congrats to Monica & Irene on your milestone posts.

I should be cleaning house. It NEVER gets done.
Ang

tinksdad said:
Mark or Mary,

I was starting to work on our magnetic door sign and would like a larger copy of the double scoop logo than you have posted on your site. Do you have another??

I would like one to to make a door magnet, can you PM it to me??
Thanks

WDWLVR said:

Yep - I was sitting here trying not to fall asleep at 2:50 a.m. (Eastern) - DCL site up, reservation retrieved, on "My Cruise Plans" page: "you may not book....." Every couple minutes, I'd refresh the page: "you may not book....." When I refreshed at 3 a.m. - there it was: RESERVE PALO. And I was off and running!!!

A few pages back, someone asked if you have excursions on your Wish List, will they be booked automatically? No, but they will be highlighted and easier to spot!

I need a good night's sleep tonight! :headache:

ohiominnie said:
I know everyone here wants to know this, but February is skunk mating season. So that's why you'll see lots more dead skunks on the road in February. :)

I've seen lots. Even have had to slow down to avoid missing the live ones crossing the road. ;)

Thank you! I very rarely let her go outside the fence after dark. Now I know why it has just started. Hope it ends soon, don't want too many little skunks running around.

Sue

mickeymo said:
Here's a few more to try in a similar genre...

I'm also hooked on Jennifer Cruisie's books - similar goofy romantic mystery genre... Added bonus - she's a BGSU grad and teaches at OSU - or is it the other way around - don't remember...

Julie Garwood's suspense books are good too - I also like her earlier romance stuff. Steamy, goofy but strong female characters...

Kasey Michael's "Maggie" series is also good - 1st is Maggie by the book...

For all you foodies - Diane Mott Davidson's "Goldie the Caterer" mysteries are a good, fun read - complete with recipes... :thumbsup2

Sharon Kahn's "Ruby the Rabbi's wife" mysteries are also light and fun - the titles are hysterical...

Crossword Puzzle fans might also like Parnell Hall's "Puzzle Lady" mysteries - 1st is "A Clue for the Puzzle Lady - fun, goofy and each mystery is complete with a crossword puzzle or some type of word puzzle...

o.k. - back to laundry...otherwise I just might go to the library and get another stack of books...between reading and DISing - I'll never finish the housework...

I just read your post and turned to DH and said $%&^ I haven't done laundry yet, he said he did 2 loads so guess what I will be doing tomorrow, between reading and these boards nothing else much gets done around here, although I did clean house this afternoon.

Sorry I didn't stick around last night, had 2 nieces and nephew visiting. Gee we have fun together! Played 'nick ball' today and had a blast, (made up game with dog's ball), points, fouls, outs, dog talking ball..... The rules kept changing and we kept laughing. Haven't done any ressies, only want the stingray at CC.

Cruise ?????

Do I have to sign Nick up early for the club?

Sue

dzneprincess said:
Julia,
Nope I borrowed the hardback from the library....I foubd the first Undead book by accident at Sams..it was the SC and it was like 3.xx It is called Undead and Unwed...

Maybe I will have to go hit the library, just never get round to take the books back!!! I will buy it in SC as I have them all and like to keep the sets to read again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter