5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFamily2 said:
Arrived at WDW today (GF) for a couple days before the cruise.

Checking in for work email and the boards while everyone else is sleeping.

My room is close enough to one of hte "HotSpots" that I can connect wireless so I can sit on my balcony and connect. (DCL really needs to get in room wifi)

Safe travels to all over the next few days.

See you on Saturday!!!

Heck, I'd be happy with in-cabin high-speed or public wifi.

Glad you made it down there safely. Enjoy your WDW days and your GF stay... And we'll be seeing you on Saturday!!

--Samantha

My turn for the insomnia bug to visit our house. :guilty: Woke up at 3:30 after a REALLY strange dream (something about my parents' attic being overrun with large rodents :confused3) and just couldn't get back to sleep. My mind was racing with stuff I just decided has to be done today. Great... Jim has to go back into the city today, so at least I'll have the house to myself for most of the day. Maybe I can catch some
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
s at some point. Of course, the empty suitcases are starting to chant my name, so I'll probably have to also pay them some attention at some point. Heck, we don't leave until 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Plenty of time! :lmao:

--Samantha

Happy Birthday Virgil!!!

Happy Birthday Irene!!!

Let's celebrate and all take a cruise together
:cheer2: :cake: :bday: :sail:

right.gif
Good Morning Cruisers!
right.gif

We sail in 2 days!

That's right - only 2 days. Don't forget the DIS meets at JB's and the Rad on Friday night and the big one on deck 10 at 3pm Saturday. See you there!
party: party: party: party: party:

scuba diver said:
Happy Birthday Virgil!!!

Happy Birthday Irene!!!

Let's celebrate and all take a cruise together
:cheer2: :cake: :bday: :sail:

Why thank you Jim, and Samantha, Stacey, Mary, TinyTink from the prior page....

Good Morning Jim, Good Morning Mary, Good Mroning Samantha - Good Morning all East Coasters!!!!

Happy Birthday Vigil....

A Very Happy Unbirthday to the rest of you, al la Alice in Wonderland....

And the Countdown continues,

AND TO START THE DAY OFF RIGHT - THIS IS FOR ALL MY FELLOW CRUISERS, except Virgil....sorry about that Virg.

( MH ) = Mad hatter
( Mar ) = March hare
( DM ) = Dor mouse
( AL ) = Alice

( MH )Now statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday.
( Mar )'magine, just one birthday ev'ry year.
( MH )Ahh, but there are 3 hundred and sixty four un-birthdays.
( Mar )Precisly why we're gathered here to cheer.
( AL ) Why then today's my un-birthday too.
( Mar )It is?.
( MH )What a small world this is.
( Mar )In that case,
( Mar )A very merry un-birthday to you,
( AL )To me?
( MH )To you,
( Mar )A very merry un-birthday-
( AL )For me,
( Mar )For you
( MH )Now blow the candle out my dear, and make your wish come true.. hehuhh

justmestace said:
The Olympics Committee called.....I didn't make the team.

Maybe hurdles just aren't my thing. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh, and OM, thanks for the offer for help aboard ship. Hopefully, we won't need to interrupt the vacations for work for other OM! You guys are the best! "Ain't nuthin better than DISers!" :teeth:

My poor DH. :sad2:
He has been working like crazy (14+ hour days) in order to get ready for this trip. He is truly earning his vacation this week. :crazy: As I woke him this morning, he told me that he will probably have to get up and go in early tomorrow and work through the 6th grade graduation and I can pick him up on our way out of town! :confused3

Hmm, I might need to lighten those bags if I have to load them in the car! :rotfl2:

gptmba said:
He has been working like crazy (14+ hour days) in order to get ready for this trip. He is truly earning his vacation this week. :crazy: As I woke him this morning, he told me that he will probably have to get up and go in early tomorrow and work through the 6th grade graduation and I can pick him up on our way out of town! :confused3

Hmm, I might need to lighten those bags if I have to load them in the car! :rotfl2:

Karen - we are not into Olympic Hurdles, nor are we into Olympic Weight-lifting..... :teeth:

Well, I cannot go back to bed, the sheets are in the laundry////

I guess I need to finish packing and cleaning.

Now where is the list for the petsitter?
Where are my sunglases?
Passports??????????

I am sooooooo excited...... :Pinkbounc

:bday: party: Happy Birthday, Virgil!!!! party: :bday:

:bday: party: Happy Birthday, Irene!!!! party: :bday:

:love: party: Happy Anniversary Jeff and Shelley!!!! (bbb) party: :love:

gptmba said:

Oh geez... And I thought it was bad that Jim has to go into the city today and won't be home until late! Good luck with the heavy lifting!

--Samantha

gptmba said:
Oh, and OM, thanks for the offer for help aboard ship. Hopefully, we won't need to interrupt the vacations for work for other OM! You guys are the best! "Ain't nuthin better than DISers!" :teeth:

Ummm.....I love you all, but creme brulee is better :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also on the DVC cruise...a couple of days before we left someone's kid got a horrible bug bite and his leg swelled HORRIBLY!! After talking it over on the thread, Mike was "on call" in case he needed to look at the leg on the cruise. He was alright with that.

Hopefully everyone will be fine, but if not.....
At least if something is wrong and you aren't sure if it's worth going to the med center, Mike can triage the kid and say "yeah, you need to go there" or "no, it's probably nothing." Like with Mary on the 10 day and her bug bite Mike said "yeah, you probably should go the the med center." :)

It's going to be a good day. I got a U TOP with creme brulee!!! And Karen and Mary too!! :)

pixiedust: pdfg and Susan and Stacey and Jeff (who had better not run UP any slides today!!!)

chip&dale&fun said:
Yes, your point :teeth:

Well, if you come to him with an ear ache, he can look in that b/c it's a pediatric kinda thing. If you come to him with chest pain, he's going to take you IMMEDIATELY to Virgil's stateroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, that's just his excuse to get out of answering endless questions from family....."sorry, I do pediatrics and you are not in my patient population's age range." Otherwise he'd spend all holidays with family answering questions about bunions, and shingles, and menopause, and prostates!!

Oh my goodness....

I just remembered this and thought I'd tell you something funny I saw on AI last night...
Ok, maybe it wasn't THAT funny.....maybe I was just tired from all of the packing (we actually packed DURING AI too).....
At least the women who have had babies will understand this.....(and the doctors)

Toni Braxton was on the stage singing....(btw, could anyone understand a word she said?)....
and Taylor Hicks was on stage singing with her. They were just belting it out often times facing one another and singing to each other....

And I said "HEY, MIKE.....DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS ON TV????????"

And he said ":confused3 "

And I said "BRAXTON-HICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

before someone asks me to 'splain that.....pregnant women start getting Braxton-Hicks contractions mid way through their pregnancy. They are not real labor pains, just the body preparing for things to come. They don't hurt, you just feel your belly tighten. I think most every pregnant women gets these at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter