5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
justmestace said:
Tried to lay down but couldn't. My legs were twitching. And Megan called twice to see if I was okay. Typing better. Vicodin is goooood.
But I can still feel the soreness through the drugs. Where are those rainbows the Beatles used to sing about?:hippie:

My wrist matches my writing. Purple.

And my leg. That should look good in a swimsuit. Ah...a distraction...looking at ugly bruise, not fat legs.

Jared has a game and his end of baseball party. By the time I get home I will be ready to collapse.

Made the extreme sacrifice and managed to get my Banfi into my neoprene bottle holder. Not easy with TWO hands....thank you vicodin. :goodvibes

RAINBOW CONNECTION
Kermit the Frog

Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbow's are visions
They're only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
So we've been told and some chose to
Believe it
But I know they're wrong wait and see

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered

When wished on the morning star
Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far
What's so amazing
That keeps us star gazing
What so we think we might see

Someday we'll find it
That Rainbow Connection
The lovers the dreamers and me

Have you been half asleep
And have you heard voices
I've heard them calling my name
Are these the sweet sounds that called
The young sailors
I think they're one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Thought of chaning this to fit Stacey with Banfi, and the second star to the right...but I love this one so much I coulnd/t.....

A perfect top with Kermit and Stacey and Rainbows..... :cloud9:

I'm surprised none of the earlier travelers have checked in. None of them have a lap top and great stories about their travels?

Can I just tell you all that I have the most wonderful husband. :love: I love Dumbo and a trip to WDW just doesn't seem complete without a trip to the Magic Kingdom and a visit to Dumbo in the hub. Well we won't be doing that this trip. So I came home today to find this waiting for me:

dumbo.jpg

Isn't he adorable? Don't know exactly where we will put him yet but I love him! And I love the man who gave him to me!

WDWLVR said:
Can I just tell you all that I have the most wonderful husband. :love: I love Dumbo and a trip to WDW just doesn't seem complete without a trip to the Magic Kingdom and a visit to Dumbo in the hub. Well we won't be doing that this trip. So I came home today to find this waiting for me:

dumbo.jpg

Isn't he adorable? Don't know exactly where we will put him yet but I love him! And I love the man who gave him to me!

Awwww ... how sweet! He's cute ... Dumbo, that is.
Ang

Well I am jealous....

We are on the July 22 "double scoop" trip. Only 58 more days to wait.

I wanted to wish all of you fair winds and calm seas....and a safe journey to the port.
I also am hoping for alot of trip reports.... :rotfl2: I am so excited to hear everything about the cruise!!!

Have a MAGICal time everyone!!!! :cloud9:

Beth

WDWLVR said:

dumbo.jpg

Beautiful! The Dumbo and the two of you!! :love:

Awww, that was so sweet of your hubby, Mary!

I just wanted to say we've got the car loaded up (good grief, is it ever full!) and we're leaving early in the morning so I'll be shutting down the computer in a few minutes.

We'll spend Thursday night in Orlando (no WDW this trip - boy, will that be strange!!) and we'll be at Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach Friday. No JB's, but we're planning to stop by the Radisson around 8 p.m. so hope to see lots of you there. :goodvibes Grills breakfast Saturday morning at 8, then TO THE PORT!!!! :woohoo:

Safe travels everyone. Can't wait to see y'all! :wave2:

RachelTori said:
Awww, that was so sweet of your hubby, Mary!

I just wanted to say we've got the car loaded up (good grief, is it ever full!) and we're leaving early in the morning so I'll be shutting down the computer in a few minutes.

We'll spend Thursday night in Orlando (no WDW this trip - boy, will that be strange!!) and we'll be at Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach Friday. No JB's, but we're planning to stop by the Radisson around 8 p.m. so hope to see lots of you there. :goodvibes Grills breakfast Saturday morning at 8, then TO THE PORT!!!! :woohoo:

Safe travels everyone. Can't wait to see y'all! :wave2:

Safe travels for you too, Laura. Your surprise for Tori is just about the only thing I have packed at this point!

--Samantha

HAY ALL

I'M HERE

anyone up for coffee in the morning?????????

POP CENTURY

any meets here????????????????

gaRRy

wdwgoose said:
HAY ALL

I'M HERE

anyone up for coffee in the morning?????????

POP CENTURY

any meets here????????????????

gaRRy

I'm up for it! Oh yeah... I'll still be in New Jersey. Bummer... :guilty:

--Samantha

I am so aggravated today. My YDS (Andrew) has had a runny (green) nose for over a week and complains that his ear is hurting, so like the good mom that I try to be, I take him to the pediatrician, who will admit that he has fluid on his ear BUT won't give us any medicine. I am well aware that the infections can be either viral or bacterial. (All 3 of my children have had more than one set of tubes! They have had more ear infections than I can count on all my fingers, toes, and hairs on my head! And we didn't treat all of the infections with drugs.) All I wanted was an antibiotic just in case Saturday or Sunday morning he decides to spike a fever and be miserable, I would be prepared. I guess that this is just foolish to the DRs. ARRGHHH.

Sorry for my ranting! I feel better now. :)

Andrew doesn't, so I'm taking him to his ENT tomorrow pm. :listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter