5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeymo said:
My dad refuses to tell me a joke on Saturday because I'll laugh out loud in church on Sunday.... :lmao:

WOOHOO! I haven't laughed that hard in several.....pages! :rotfl2:

kikipug said:
For the last day of school, our kids are both wearing their "We're going on a DCL Cruise" T-shirts that I had made for them to reveal their Christmas surprise. (Which means I have to do laundry tonight so they can wear them for dinner at JB's on Friday...) I'm sure Christopher's teacher is 100% SICK of hearing about our cruise from him!!!!!

Lisa was going to wear her button. I'm not sure if she did or not.

chip&dale&fun said:
:stir: :stir: :stir:

:stir: :stir: :stir: I'll help today and tomorrow but come Friday.......

Headin' up to Port Canaveral
For the Double Scoop Cruise show
I've got my Crocson
I guess I never was meant for tiara rock and roll
And honey I didn't know
That I'd be missin' you so
Chorus:
Come Friday, it'll be all right
Come Friday, I'll be holdin' you tight
I spent 18 lonely months in a dark computer haze
And I just want you back by my side
Yes, it's been quite an 18 months
Post and bursts, TOPS and PMs
And now we're off on vacation
Somethin' you tried to explain
And darlin', it's I love you so
That's the reason I just let you go
Chorus:
Come Friday , it'll be all right
Come Friday I'll be holdin' you tight
I spent 18 lonely months in a brown computer haze
And I just want you back by my side

Bravo!!

I like yours much better than my "Come Saturday Morning"

WDWLVR said:
]
right.gif
Good Morning Cruisers!
right.gif

We sail in 3 days!

Safe travels everyone! We're here until Friday morning!
party: party: party: party: party:

Our thread title still says FIVE. :sad: :sad:

American Idol white out.....

Dialidol has Taylor sitting pretty.

I think that last night showed something important....
that while Katharine has a beautiful voice, she only has select songs that she can do REALLY REALLY well.....I guess I wasn't expecting the idols to do repeats, but of what Katharine did, those WERE the two best songs she did this year, IMHO. But....when presented with a brand new, challenging song, she could not rise to the occasion....maybe b/c no one had ever done that song before so she didn't know who to "copy" or "emulate."

Whereas Taylor put himself into his last song and it was "all Taylor." And he rose to the occasion--singing all songs solidly.

I know Kat fans will cry foul b/c her song was "more difficult" but that's just sour grapes. :(

I thought, if memory serves me correctly (which it rarely does) that on the last night of competition the two idols sang the SAME song....last year it was Bo and Carrie BOTH singing "Inside Your Heaven." To me, that makes MUCH more sense so we can compare apples to apples. :confused3

justmestace said:
That is SO NOT FAIR! Jay would NEVER make me a cool setup like that!!!

It really is a neat set-up, isn't it? I'm not sure I could multi-task like Mary. Walk and type at the same time? I don't think I could do it!! :rotfl2:

ohiominnie: ITA with your "white out" :thumbsup2

Back to packing....... :hyper:

OK guys- I don't know if I'll get a chance to post again. I am going to go and get my manicure/pedicure right now. Just found out that Marriott doesn't have a salon on site. Yikes!!! I was going to wait until tomorrow. Good thing I called.

The group is getting smaller and smaller on-line. Slowly but surely we're all heading to the "sunshine state" for some R&R. Can't wait til Friday night and of course, Saturday.....

Chow for now people. Safe trip to everyone.

how do you know if you broke a bone in yor wrist /

i fell over the dog gate kanded flat on myt face, wu=ith my left wrist bent funny.

guess i better go to the xray plce.

justmestace said:

i fell over the dog gate kanded flat on myt face, wu=ith my left wrist bent funny.

OMG, Stacey. :sad2: I don't have any answers, but you let us know what the "xray place" tells you.

PDF(Stacey) pixiedust:

justmestace said:

Oh my goodness..

I hope your wrist is okay, when in doubt check it out. I will be happy to carry your drinks around deck 9 and 10 for you.

Liz

justmestace said:

That's no allowed!!! I guess better today than tomorrow morning. Hope all is well.

Ang

justmestace said:

OH STACEY!
The only way to know for sure is to X-ray it!
Better check it out before you get on the ship and you're having problems.

NO MORE INJURIES. NO MORE ILLNESSES!! That's FINAL!

justmestace said:

:rolleyes: Well, there's ONE way to get out of carrying your own luggage...

No, really... I hope it's nothing serious... pixiedust: for you!!! Maybe its just bruised. We need you at 100% for this trip!!!!

(And I'm glad to know that I am not the only one to get hurt falling over a dog gate... though I was 8 months pregnant at the time...)

calkled the doctor and i can't go to xray w/o referral. i don't have time to go down there. don't quite know what to do but it hurts like cat poop.

i can bend it tho. that's good, huh?

chip&dale&fun said:
Kiki Karen --- where are you??? I thought you were going to come help me today!!!!!

Trying to catch up on what I DIDN'T do yesterday!!!! Actually WORKING today... (not just pretending)... but still time to pop in here in between, as I'm chained to an Excel spreadsheet all day...

I can only look at it for so long before I need something more fun to look at... like this... except Stacey falling and hurting herself is NOT what I'd consider fun... so she'd better cut it out!!! No more injuries, illnesses, freak accidents, pet-swallowing episodes or other activities that might inhibit our vacations!!!!!

justmestace said:
don't quite know what to do but it hurts like cat poop.

Would that be needle-embedded cat poop, or just the traditional kind? I didn't think that regular cat poop hurt? Guess it depends on the cat. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter