5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
CajunGirl2 said:
So how bad IS this ant problem? We'll be parking at the port. Guess I'll need to vacuum out the truck before we leave my sister's house that morning.

Ang

We have not had a problem, parked at the Port twice and parked next to the islands. We do not leave mornig coffee cups in the car or food....I live in my car for work, see prior posts about traveling, and while I like to have it clean for vacation, that does not always happen.....You should be fine...just wipe that spilled Pepsi, Coke....off the seats.... :teeth:

ohiominnie said:
My nephews were on a ball team for a couple of years. Blazened across the front of their young, pre-pubescent chests in big letters was the name of their sponsor "WEDDINGTON GYNECOLOGY"

When Christopher played T-ball in NH, one of the other teams had yellow shirts, and were sponsored by "Mr. Potty" (a porta-potty company)... nice.

Good morning, everyone. It's another dreary day here in Central Illinois, with only a high of 62 degrees predicted, with rain and drizzle. But, we leave one week from today! I can't believe I've only got one week to get organized. I'm so far behind. I'm wondering if I need to pick up a couple of more memory cards for the camera, and some more mini-dv's for the camcorder. Scoopie is on his way and should be here today. No chance of that cone melting here. I sent a couple of boxes down to the port via UPS only to realize I forgot to put the sail date on the boxes. I'm hoping it will be all right since it has my name, ship name and ressie number. Just so the people in cabin 7122 sailing on the 20th don't end up with my boxes!

BWVPam said:
Maria -- doesn't it match perfectly with our blue bag from Dillards?? I really like it. I can't believe how much stuff I have to do over the next week. I was at work at 7:15 today and didn't get away until after 5 and then went to Ashley's swim practice, then got gas, went into Costco and then stopped to get her food. I walked in the door at 8 tonight and turned on Grey's Anatomy.

Pam - I love it. That's a big bag and it does match our Dillard's cooler. Where the heck am I going to pack all this stuff? The cooler is on wheels thank God. I am in serious packing mode today. Look out. I have to figure out which suitcases to bring and what's going to fit where. According to the weather here in NY, the kids won't be needing shorts for the next week anyway. I have a bunch to do over the next week, too. Doesn't everyone? Plus, I lose Tuesday during the day(next week) cause I have to take FIL to the VA Hospital for his doctor's appointments. And, if anybody has ever been to one, it's an all day affair. I'll probably make it home just in time for the bus. Oh joy...

justmestace said:
And now I'm heading for bed. Early for me.

Good night everyone!!

Good Morning Jim.

Good Morning, Irene.

Maria! Go to bed!

Funny you should say that cause I've been sleeping like a baby. Now...give me a couple more days and I'll become the night walker again. But, if planning is right, I'll be packed and ready to go on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Dancind said:
where did the Grey's Anatomy fans go? I've still got my tissue.
No way I could DIS and watch GA AND 24 at the same time... only watched 24 during the GA commercials... I'll catch up on it in the recap next week...

But GA... :guilty: ... now we have to wait 4 months to find out what happens!!!!
I'm glad that things turned out for Denny the way that they did... (ok... call me heartless... pun intended). :rolleyes:

WDWLVR said:
Attn: Cruise info

Now that all the cruise packets are put together and will be on their way to Jim the next step is up to you. Please pick up your packets at one of the following events:

• JB's on Friday night
  • Radisson on Friday night (after JB's)
  • In the terminal on Saturday
  • At the onboard DIS meet 3pm on Saturday
If you cannot make any of these events the packet will be delievered to your room some time during the cruise but I can't guarantee when. After all this is our vacation too. :) Please make every effort to see us at one of these events and pick up your packet. Thank you!

Thanks Mark & Mary for doing all that work and making it easier for us to find eachother on the ship. I printed the navigator on an 11 x 17 paper...it's awesome. Thanks a heap. Can't wait to meet 'cha.

TiggerInNY said:
Funny you should say that cause I've been sleeping like a baby. Now...give me a couple more days and I'll become the night walker again. But, if planning is right, I'll be packed and ready to go on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed.

Maria, how's your hubby doing with his knee?

Ang

Good morning all -- 1 day closer to cruising. Will be a busy day today. Keep posting who has gotten their bags and who hasn't. The only one I know for sure that hasn't is Amanda -- have all the Florida people received their stuff yet??

Have a great day everyone!

CajunGirl2 said:
Maria, how's your hubby doing with his knee?

Ang

His knee is doing great. Thanks for asking. His heels are giving him problems but that stems from a small opening in his vertegrea(?). THAT, he's going to have to live with.

I'm glad you got a good report at the Doctor's. That's great!!! Glad it worked out the way it has. So, no banana boats, bungee jumping, etc. Nothing you were planning on doing anyway, right? He didn't say anything about not being able to lift a drink to your mouth? That's most important. :drinking1

What an ugly, dreary day here in NY. It's raining like crazy. Not as crazy as in MA, but enough. I feel so bad for those people whose homes were flooded (even though they're probably Red Sox fans). ;) What a shame. It's just the kind of day to curl up with a good book and lose yourself. Too bad my little guy is home again. He's been coughing and I don't want to bring that into the classroom. Today will be his last day home. Unless he spikes a fever again and he's been good since last night. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

TiggerInNY said:
I'm glad you got a good report at the Doctor's. That's great!!! Glad it worked out the way it has. So, no banana boats, bungee jumping, etc. Nothing you were planning on doing anyway, right?

I wasn't planning on doing anything wild this trip. I'll just be relaxing on the beach. :sunny:

TiggerInNY said:
He didn't say anything about not being able to lift a drink to your mouth? That's most important. :drinking1

I'm definitely up to that!!! :drinking1

Ang

ohiominnie said:
We've driven down (from Ohio) before and parked at the port. We always have some crumbs in the car--like those kind that get stuck in the seat belt area or fall through the seats and are on the floor. We just made sure we didn't have BIG food pieces laying around and/or open bags of food.

I thought that the ant were part of the Port Car Cleaning Service? :rotfl2:

BWVPam said:
Good morning all -- 1 day closer to cruising. Will be a busy day today. Keep posting who has gotten their bags and who hasn't. The only one I know for sure that hasn't is Amanda -- have all the Florida people received their stuff yet??

Have a great day everyone!

Pam-I received our t-shirts and bags last Friday. They look great, and I appreciate your hard work towards getting this done. Thanks again!

Linda, John, and Meighan :wave2:

Dancind said:
Prison Break, 24, where did the Grey's Anatomy fans go? I've still got my tissue.
I bawled like a baby---from when they put the dog to sleep to the end. Ok, maybe not that entire time. Some shocking scenes.. Enjoyed how they made Alex not such a bad guy in the end (cause I didn't like him at all!)
Sorry, once GA went off, I went to bed. My Dh had to go to a sleep center to get tested for sleep apnea, etc. So, I knew that I would need to get up extra early. Of course, he walks in the door at 5:30. Hmm, I could have slept an extra 30 minutes!

BWVPam said:
Diana -- you are not alone. I didn't even turn on the computer until Grey's was over. I cried.. I hated the scene with Meredity and McDreamy. Just after Fin was telling her he could start living again, broke my heart listening to him. Or maybe it is just because I have had a crush on Chris O'Donnel forever.. I want Meredity to choose him.

See my problem is that I have had crushes on Patrick and Chris, so it's win-win for me. I was ok with her choosing McDreamy but I didn't like how it happened. I was hoping Mrs Dr Shepherd would just leave him.

I liked the "human" side of Christina being shown for once but I doubt that it will last, which is good. She is too good in the other side of things.

So, is Izzie really gone? or will she be transferred from surgery to OB/GYn and work with mrs dr shepherd? Just wondering what your opinions are.

kikipug said:
But GA... :guilty: ... now we have to wait 4 months to find out what happens!!!!
I'm glad that things turned out for Denny the way that they did... (ok... call me heartless... pun intended). :rolleyes:

OUCH!

ohiominnie said:
how many bottles do you want? we can do it for you....

JIM....listen up.....soothy wants ________ bottles of wine!!! got that????

Yea I noticed. But I'm still waiting for a PM.

Maybe today will be the big day she figures out how to do a PM with Kevin's instructions. :cool1:

gptmba said:
So, is Izzie really gone? or will she be transferred from surgery to OB/GYn and work with mrs dr shepherd? Just wondering what your opinions are.

Spoiler note, don't read if you don't want to know:

I have heard that one of the interns would be leaving the program, but would still be around next season. I was thinking it might be George or Alex, but it looks now like it's Izzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter