5/24 podcast

Txshadow

Retirement dreams...WDW and Golden Oak.
First of all congratulations to the #whyiwantdeluxe winner. (Name removed over fear of spoiling someone's surprise.)

This show also had me cracking up over Teresa's shock and disbelief over Oliver's lack of education and understanding of Streisand and "Breakfast at Tiffiny's". I laughed so hard I was crying. Then they threw in the comment about "salty language" and other references to what happened on the boards this week and I had to pause the live show and run for Kleenex!

I'm not Pete's type but I may be considering tossing him a proposal. So happy the show is back this week and looking forward to the upcoming Disneyland specials.

And now I am anxiously awaiting the show to download to my iTunes so I can listen on my way home from work this evening.

First of all congratulations to the #whyiwantdeluxe winner. (Name removed over fear of spoiling someone's surprise.)

This show also had me cracking up over Teresa's shock and disbelief over Oliver's lack of education and understanding of Streisand and "Breakfast at Tiffiny's". I laughed so hard I was crying. Then they threw in the comment about "salty language" and other references to what happened on the boards this week and I had to pause the live show and run for Kleenex!

I'm not Pete's type but I may be considering tossing him a proposal. So happy the show is back this week and looking forward to the upcoming Disneyland specials.

He has a very specific demographic, though Kevin did encourage him to widen the net

I caught the "salt language" comment as well

Also, if I was to be in town on the 21st I'd totally show up at Craig's place to help him paint

Excellent show! Back onto the classic, fun & clever track that the DIS Unplugged is known for. Really brightened up my day. So impressed with all the cast but particularly Ryno, Craig, Oliver & T. Lots of laughs. ps Oliver: pls, pls watch Breakfast at Tiffany's asap. Get yourself to a DVD and plant yourself down with a dirty martini to marvel at Audrey Hepburn, the gorgeous young George Peppard, Patricia Neal and a nice little turn by Buddy Epsen. Classic Blake Edwards film.

Yes, nice show today, enjoyed it. And as I posted in another thread, congrats to the winner!! (TX, I did not put the name here or there too, for the same reason, glad you were as generously conscientious!) :)

I've never watched Breakfast at Tiffanys either... :duck:. I know it's referenced in a song though!

Okay. Stop what you're doing. Go watch the movie.
The song is "inspired" by the movie - the song is saying that the singer and the person he is singing to both liked the movie, and that's the one thing they have in common.
I love that movie. More than I love the book (which is also awesome).

Congrats to the winner. I'm waiting for that Disneyland trip...

Great show today! I really enjoyed it a lot.

I'm in Oliver's boat - I only know of Barbara Streisand from Glee references.

And congrats to the winner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter