5/2/12 podcast - Eating M & M's by color

I not only do this with M&Ms but anything that has different colors, even if it's just the wrapping.

does anyone NOT eat it that way???
that's just the obvious normal way to eat it!!!!
i certainly do!!!:goodvibes

Of course I eat them by color! Brown ones first, green ones last. Now if you're eating Necco wafers it's brown ones last. Reds are last for Dots and jelly beans. You've got to save the good colors for last! Nothing wierd about that. Now the real question is...how do you eat your peanut butter cups??:rotfl2:

Now the real question is...how do you eat your peanut butter cups??:rotfl2:

:)There's only one way to eat a peanut butter cup...first eat all the chocolate around the edge (all the way around) then start on the middle.

There used to be a commercial years ago for Smarties that started something like "When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last...."

I needed my 'rainbow' of happiness at work today ... :rotfl2:

KMDMMs.jpg

In 1998 I came back from a trip to Vegas that included a visit to M&M World. I found out that the color distribution is according to a strict formula according to the flavor (plain, peanut, etc.).

I and another coworker (being equally crazy) spent a lunch hour counting all the M&Ms in a pound bag of plain ones and then breaking them out by colors. There are about 587 plain M&Ms in a pound. The color distribution was spot on.

We gave most of the M&Ms away. One woman in particular appreciated the gift of about fifty-seven green ones.

We were going to count another pound bag, but we left it in the freezer over a weekend when they were going to clean out the break room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter