• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/15/05 Wonder ...who's going??

We had a great time also. My DS 9 spent almost the entire time in the lab. Not really, but he spent alot of time there. We "Made" him spend time with us during the day on all days except the at sea day. That day he spent all day in the Lab. My DS 2 spent all the time with mommy & daddy. He is potty-trained, but he was such a great kid, we just decided to enjoy the ship through him alot. He really enjoyed the characters this year. His favorite was Chip & Dale! He absolutely loved them! We booked our 7 night Western while on board, so next year we will be going on yet another great cruise. I am so excited. I too, will try to get my report posted soon!

Sorry that we too did not make it to the meet. Just way too busy! Hope everyone had a great time!

We had sooooo much fun. I have to say that this was definitely the best vacation that we have ever taken. We had such a great time. My husband and ds14 spent alot of time playing ping-pong. My dd8 spent most of her time with me, but did go in the lab 3 times as well. She had a great time making flubber and taking it to school on Monday to show everyone. Didn't book again because we are going next June for a grand gathering with whole family...my mom & dad want to take all of their children and grand children while they can, I can't wait because after we got off the ship we went to Port Orleans Riverside for 3 days and went to Epcot and MK. I cant go to Florida and not visit at leat MK. This year my DD8 rode EVERYTHING several times, last year she rode Mission Space and Test Track but wouldnt ride Space Mountian or anything fast in any other parks. I will definitly be planning another cruise though. Just cant say enough about how much fun that was and how BEAUTIFUL Castaway Cay is. And we live 10 minutes from Virginia Beach, which is no wheres near as nice.

I will be posting a report soon. Hope everyone got home safely and had a GREAT time. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter