5/15/05 Wonder ...who's going??

Isn't that awesome!!!! :cool1: I registered my girls, made my castaway cay cabana massage appts. :banana: , and Palo brunch res's. Now I can just get onboard eat lunch and swim with my kids have a few drink of the days and hopefully find the promenade lounge. I'm so glad Disney did this :Pinkbounc . What a relief to have all that done and not have to run around in an overplanner neurotic frenzy that is my life :goodvibes

Hey wait a minute what will I obsess over for the next week now :earsgirl: :rotfl2: I'm sure I'll think of something :flower:

Suzanne

I did it!!!!!!!!!! I registered my ds for the clubs and I made a hand and foot spa treatments. They didn't let me book the 1/2 body massage though! I'm dissapointed in that. I guess I'll just have to stop by at SOME point to see if I cant get that set up. BUt i feel GREAT getting the other two things set up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I booked the bikes and floats at Castaway Cay too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How AWSOME is that, to be able to book all this stuff in advanced?????? SUCH A RELIEF!!!

10 more days until we cruise!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Glad it worked out for you goofygal1975! I agree that it's such a relief to know we don't have to do that whole ressie rush thing! We can have lunch at the embarkation buffet and just relax! After 5 days at Disney World I'll be looking forward to that 'relax' part!!

I'd reserve our excursions too...but we can't make up our minds on what to do!! Not that I'm complaining...what a blessing to have such such problems...trying to decide what to do on a DISNEY CRUISE!!!!! :goodvibes

Yes only 8 more days i can't wait i have booked for Palos that i am happy about just have that long 9 hour flight from the UK but it will be worth it when we get there we are staying at the CBR on Saturday and hoping to get the cruise line bus from there to the port hope it all works out ok hope to see you aboard

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One week from today we'll be ON THE WONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST CHANCE TO GET THOSE QUESTIONNAIRES IN!!

It will be a lot more fun if everyone participates so get those questionnaires into me as soon as you can!

And to remind everyone - we will be meeting in the Promenade Lounge on the first day at 3:00pm to have a DIS-MEET!

Can't wait to see you all on the happiest ship on earth!

We leave tomorrow!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't believe what started as a 300+ countdown is now at one day!!

We'll see you all at the Dis-Meet (what my family refers to as meeting up with my Invisible Friends... :rotfl: )!

For those staying at CBR before the cruise...maybe we'll run into you around the hotel!

Have a safe trip everyone...see you on the ship!! :wave2:

Sharon

I know...we had over 400 + days to count down, and now we are at 4 days until our vacation, and 6 until the cruise!!!

Have a great trip down here to Florida Sharon!! We'll see you at 3pm at the promenade lounge!!!!! Have fun at Disney, and at CBR...maybe we'll see ya there!!

:cheer2: WOW, the time is finally here ! :cheer2:
It's almost unreal that we will be flying out tommorrow morning
at 9:40, finally on our way to WDW !!!
I still cannot believe all the planning and saving, and waiting............

:cool1: We're going to Disney World !! :cool1:

See you all on the 15th, Bon Voyage !!! :sunny:

Is anyone still here, or have you all left for your vacations yet?

It's been awfully quiet. We leave on Saturday and my DS6 still has no idea. This is the biggest secret that I've ever kept.

Well, I'm going to go start packing! :cool1:

See you at 3:00 in the Promenade Lounge

We are still here! We don't leave until Friday night for our drive down to Florida. We are so excited! :banana: :banana: I haven't even finished packing yet. :earseek: :blush: I don't know what I am waiting on.

We will see everyone on the ship! Have a safe trip! :earsboy:

We're still here too :cool1: We fly out at 6:20 a.m. saturday. I've got the three girls packed and my dh packed today too. I should be finishing up or should I say starting my packing but I'm watching the finale of Amazing Race :blush: I love this show its the 1st time I've watched it. (this season I mean). Anyhoo safe travels to everyone and we'll see you Sunday on the Wonder :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1:

Suzanne

We are still here, we fly out at 4:30 Saturday evening. Just about done packing, got everything ironed last night while watching the amazing race, I love that show too, one of the only ones besides Lost that I actually get to watch. Anyways, Im off to the mall to find myself another bathing suit, not too happy with how mine seem to have shrunk over the winter, besides I, for some reason am only able to find the top to my favorite bathing suit and can't find the bottoms. Cant imagine where it could have gone, have others but it was my favorite colors and everything.

See you all in 4....only 4 days. Yippeeee!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'm still here too!!! I've actually been packing tonight...inbetween LOST and ALIAS!!! I'm assuming that each person can bring TWO suitcases??? Plus a carry on each???

We're leaving FRIDAY AM to drive to DISNEY/CBR and hitting the parks Friday and Saturday!!! See ya all real soon!!! :cool1:

So Heather, how is Jennifer Garner's pregnancy going to affect her role on ALIAS?

:confused3

See y'all on Sunday. I'm staying up and packing too. Actually, I'm doing tons of laundry so that I CAN pack. It's amazing how long it seems that we waited and BAM, now it seems like I don't have enough time.

go figure.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know what you mean yippyskippy. I have been counting down the longest months of my life and now I find that I am rushing around, doing more laudry than I even thought possible, and cleaning my house thoroughly (I don't like coming home to a dirty house).

Im wondering about the Jennifer Garner pregnancy thing too...I really like that show, but not as much as Lost...got to remember to set the Tivo to tape Lost while we are gone.

Anyways, we are sooooo excited, my children are begging me to let them stay home from school tomorrow so they can help me (I think they think as soon as everything is done we can leave).

See you all in 3...thats only 3 days!!!!! :cool1:

It's almost 2am and I finished everything except getting through this night with some sleep. Im so excited I cant even lay down. Pure adrynalyn huh? Anyhow, just checking to see it anyone else in the same boat.

See you all tomorrow at 3

:sad1: We're Back !!!...................... :sad:

:flower: WOW! WOW! WOW! :flower:

What else is there to say? What an amazing time we had! I wish I could have made it to the Dis Meet at 3:00, but we were so busy, the kids didn't want to leave the pool, and then trying to unpack what we could before the Fire Drill!!
The kids (DS5,DD5) had so much fun. They really enjoyed the kidsclub, on 80's night they stayed there till 12:30 (mommy was having too much fun), they made their flubber, cookies, found treasure with captain hook. They loved the pool !! They made lots of friends. ANd, loved their towel animals that they would come home to every night !! And, they also got a Magical memories certificate from our cabin steward, Kirk. And, Megan made it to the Hot Seat on Who wants to be a Mouseketeer!!
As for me, what can I say. The list is endless. The food was way better than I expected. The presentation on some of it was great. And Palo's THE BEST FOOD EVER !!! We ate dinner and brunch there, and both we're wonderful.
I can go on and on, but I want to hear from the rest of you ! Plus, I'll do a report as soon as I can !!! My daughter says she can still feel the ship moving !!

:thewave: Welcome Home !! :thewave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter