5/15/05 Wonder ...who's going??

Just checking my countdown clock!! WOW I remember when we were at 400+ days!!!

My computer has been down a month and is still down(using my moms computer at the moment). But if you have anything you want me to add to the list (ESPECIALLY PICTURES!!!) send me a PM or email me (hpbahamamama1 at AOL.com) I'll be happy to add them to the list!!!!

Hi there....I too searched the whole forum and couldnt find a thread for OUR cruise...so I posted a new one...Tonight I got to thinking....someone, somewhere HAS to be excited about the cruise. YAY I found you all....

My daughter will be with hubby and I. She will be 8 on May 11th...so this is her birthday celebration. It would be great if they could play at the club together. YAY - at least I know there will be one little one near her age!!!

Originally posted by Empire Day
Us and DS 9 will be aboard
along with one other couple w/ DS9 and DD8
:earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

WAHOOOO more kiddos!!! My DD will be 8 on May 11th!!!
Yeah- she'll have buddies!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: YAY!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We're so excited. This is our 1st Cruise. We were in WDW during 9-11-01 and have been planning to go again....well its our time now. We'll be in room 6594. It will be me (amy), DH Jim and DD Katie - who will be 8 on May 11th.

We'll also be in WDW May 19-22nd at AKL.

:thewave:

I know there are more cruisers out there!!!! Where are you all???? :magnify:

:bounce: Welcome aboard ajkndisney05

if youd like any info let me know I have lots of pictures of the cruise too!

218 Days! I'm going :crazy:

I'd love to see pictures. As far as info, I've been reading here for many months - just never joined. We just booked everything on Sunday. :Pinkbounc Also my sister-in-law is "dclwdwlover" here and has been quite a huge help.

I noticed your little boy is nearly the same age as my daughter - i am so glad there will kids her age. Do you think he'll spend time in the "Lab"?

:thewave:

I am quite sure that he will spend plenty of time in the lab, on our first cruise he spent almost too much time after he met some friends.

I'll post a link to some pictures as soon as I can find the link again:D

Hey Amy!! Glad to see some more people going on our cruise!!!! I've added you to the Cruise List!!!! My ds will be 9, almost 10 next may!!

Hi!

I've been lurking for awhile now...it's time to finally post! We'll be sailing with you on the 5/15/05 trip...our first time ever on a cruise and our first time to WDW!!!

It'll be myself, my DH and our two kids...DS 11 and DD 8...oh wait, DD will have just turned 9.

I am so excited about this trip...it's full of firsts for us! First time at WDW, first cruise...and, for this born and raised Californian...first time to the Atlantic Ocean!! (Got as far as Atlanta last year but, I've never been all the way to the East Coast!)

These boards have been a wealth of information...and, I hate to say it...I'm addicted to these boards!!! If I'm already this excited...I'm going to burst when the trip gets even closer!! We just might have to fly down to Disneyland for a Disney fix before this trip gets here! (Wish I could say my DH shared in my excitement...but, he's not really thrilled with the whole cruise idea. I know he'll love it once we're there. In the meantime, I'll just have to share my excitement here!)

Thanks for letting me ramble on!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone aboard the Wonder!!!

Originally posted by cmcsharon
Hi!

It'll be myself, my DH and our two kids...DS 11 and DD 8...oh wait, DD will have just turned 9.

My DD will have turned 8 on the 11th. Looks like there are a few kids in that age group on board!

We are sooooo excited. 211 more days!!

Yeah! Its good to see more people going on our cruise!! I was begining to think everyone on these boards were going on the repo cruise the day before!;)

cmcssharon...I've added you to our cruise list!! You can find it here... Cruise List

If you want to share anymore info (cabin#, everybody's names, if you are coming down before the cruise where you will be staying). My ds will be 9, turning 10 years old 3 weeks after the cruise! He'll be missing the last 3 days of 4th grade, but the price difference made the choice for us!

Hi all
I have been lurking on these boards for a couple of weeks taking it all in and taking notes on all the great advice. We are also on the 5/15 Wonder 4 day. My FIL is treating us to this cruise so needless to say we are even more excited to have all our own money for spa treatments,palo, and those yummy drinks of the day. There will be 11 of us in all My generous FIL, myself, my husband our 3 daughters 9,7,and 5, My SIL and BIL and their 2
kids girl 9 boy 5. I have no idea where on the ship we are staying as he hasn't given us this info yet,but I'd stay in the broom closet if I had to. Ha ha. I'm hoping that the kids will enjoy the club and lab and will have fun participating as they tend to be shy. Hopefully having their cousins will help too. I'm sure I'll be checking in more now that the trip is a reality and I've actually registered so that I can post. 6 1/2 months to go. Ya hooooo

Hey suzanne!! WOW...that is awsome that your FIL is treating for this trip!!! When you get some info...let me know and I'll add you all to our Disney Cruise List !!! Glad to see you posting here!!! I'm sure we'll all start posting more as we get closer to our cruise date!!! 187 days to go!!! woo hoo!!! will you be coming down and staying at Disney before you cruise?

****** I just got some awsome news today!!! My TA emailed me and said i got a free upgrade to a cat 5 stateroom!!! So now we'll be in room 7070 (instead of 7120).I NEVER expected to get this upgrade at all....never even thought of wanting an upgrade. I was very shocked!! ******

Happy New Year!!!

Ok, its officially 2005 now!!!!!! :cool1: Let the real countdown begin!!!!!!!!!!!!

133 days till we are all cruising on the Wonder!!! :Pinkbounc :boat:

happy new year to you too!!!
I'm sitting in my family room with my sister in law right now watching the disney cruise dvd. I'm getting psyched!!

Suzanne :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter