• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

5/15/05 Wonder ...who's going??

goofygal1975

DIS Veteran
Ok, i looked through all the pages and saw no posts yet for 5/15-19-05 Disney Wonder Cruise!!

(Oringionally planned on the 5/14/04 wonder and had to put it off a year)

So, who has planned early like us and are very impatiently counting down the 400+ days???:wave:

My ds (will be 9 almost 10 on the cruise) and I would love to meet with anyone going at that time!!

****EDIT

Come join the official Website for our 5/15/05 Cruise List!!

Cruise List 5/15/05

Us and DS 9 will be aboard
along with one other couple w/ DS9 and DD8
:earsboy: :earsgirl: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Do you believe how long that is away! We told DS last night, he is gonna be nuts! We can't wait

Yes it seems like a long time DS thinks its this May and we keep having to remind him its more than a year away;)
But ew get such good rate this early
We will be at the poly too! I'll be the one sitting at the volcano pool bar sipping a nice tall Bud:teeth:

Yeah!! Some other early planners!!! I sure wish it was this May!!! But at least we get a good early booking rate and have LOTS of time to have fun planning!!:bounce:

I think we will check into a disney resort (not sure which one yet) on that Friday before after i get off work. We have been watching the travel channel disney cruise line show (taped it) and the Planning DVD these past two weeks!

We are gonna be in 6060 and my folks are gonna be in 6058 so we will be close Empire!

You lucky lot, you will be getting off as we get on.
Were still awaiting a reply from anybody who will be cruiseing on the 19/5/05.
Hope you all have fun and get to meet up with one another, just think of all the good tip's we will pick up over the next 400+ days !!!

Only 350+ days to go!!!!!!!!!! (Ok, so it's not THAT great, but it's better than the 400 days we were at when we first posted this!!)

We'll be in 7120!!!! We also hope to stay at the Poly that friday and Sat before the cruise!! We'll see how well we can save up!! I've been reading the new DCL passporter (slowly) each day at lunch!! What a great way to escape the real world!!

I just can't wait:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i finaly checked the counter today, and its less than a year now :estatic:pirate: pirate: :sunny: :tongue: :bounce: :jumping1: :boat: :thewave: :fish:

Wow - I'm a lurker but I'm surprised to see so many DISers already have this booked! We had a trip booked for 12/03 but had to cancel due to building a home and the financial/time off issues surrounding that so my poor kids just think it will NEVER happen! This will be our first family trip to Florida, my kids will be DS(8 almost 9) and DD 5. Land/Sea booked at CBR but might change the resort, not sure any advice would be appreciated. I'll probably be glad we waited - DD would have been 3 in 2003 and she is growing up so much here lately, I might actually be able to bribe her into staying at the clubs so DH and I can go to Palo one night, I know I couldn't have done that last year! Staying in 7565, Cat 11 (but at least we'll be on the ship this time!)....
Looking forward to the chats!
Susan

glad your going to make it little susan:D
our DS was 7 last trip and had a blast in the club! you more than likly wont have to bribe her to go to the club:) but if you do find she dosent like being in the club you can let the CMs know that you have a dinner in Palo and they will do all they can to not have to page you(the only drawback of the clubs, our DS found out the first time he was there that if he just ask they will page you and we would come running from our alone time:( although it is nice to know the CMs are right on it!)
I have only stayed at the Poly but we have looked at CBR and one day if we just go to the world it is one of our first choices you can get alot of info on the resort page also.
5-6 years old seems like just the right age for a first trip as any younger and I think it is just to much for the m to take in, I'm sure you'll be glad you waited
Make sure to lurk and ask questions on all the boards there is tons of info I also recomend the passporter books great info and a fun read;)

I'm staying at the CBR this December for the Weekend. I"ll let you know how it is. If we don't save enough $$ to stay at the Poly, we'll be staying at CBR (if we like it!)

I've read so many trip reports this weekend, and looked at so many pictures, that when i woke up this morning, just for an instant..I felt like I had been on the cruise!!:earseek: Hahaha!! I *wish*!!

I also highly suggest the Passporter (go to Passporter.com) DCL edition. I love mine!!

I watched the Wonder go out to sea this Sunday...what a site that was!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :smooth:

:fish: :thewave:

Thanks and I'd love to hear about CBR. Never having been anywhere more exotic than Silver Dollar City, I think the kids will be impressed with anything (and I'll just be glad not to have to cook and clean!) but I do want to research everything I can.
I just got the DVD planner (just had the tape last time) and I'm driving everyone NUTSO. But DH watched it with me this weekend and I think he is actually excited about it. Truth be told, he'd probably rather just get a new car than go on this trip, he tends to think of trips as just more work - that's why I've gone out of my way to find a vacation that he might actually get to relax. It's way more expensive than other things we could do but with us both working it's hard to get much 'quality' family time. You just can't get that on a cheap road trip (we've tried)...
Nice to 'meet' you all and keep me posted!
:wave2:

We're under a year by a month now! Everyone else still excited? I noticed there is a new 4 day Navigator on castaway club for May. I read it and got all excited again! It don't take much!

See you guys!:D

Hey guys!! Just checking in...almost under 300 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just starting my own website (to post my disney pictures and trip reports on!!) and i thought I'd make a page for our 5/15/05 Disney Group!! It's still in the works right now..but if anyone wants me to post their info on the chart and a picture of you and your group on there too, feel free to PM me and email me your picture!! I think it would be neat to get an idea of everyone who is going and "see" them before we cruise!! That way, we will "know" each other in passing!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Heather:wave2:

5/15/05 Offical Cruise List!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter