5/13/12 - Dream Sailing - Fish Extender Information

Hi everyone Please make sure I have all your Info for the FE by march 13 thats the cut off day for the list, if I don't by then I would have to drop you off the Final list soo please make sure I get it thanks everyone I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

How do we get the FE gifts to the concierge floor? I read somewhere that you have to use a key to get on that floor.

THANKS!!
JULIE

How do we get the FE gifts to the concierge floor? I read somewhere that you have to use a key to get on that floor.

THANKS!!
JULIE

oh thats Easy you go there and just ask one of the Disney crew to let you in since you are part of the FE there happy to help =) I didn't have any problem last time =) if not u can stop by guest service and they get you someone to take it to them =)

oh thats Easy you go there and just ask one of the Disney crew to let you in since you are part of the FE there happy to help =) I didn't have any problem last time =) if not u can stop by guest service and they get you someone to take it to them =)

Thanks so much!

Hi, I just found out about fish extenders and found this group tonight! I saw that the deadline has passed, but I wanted to check to see if there was anyway our family could still join? If not, I completely understand, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask!

Thanks

I'm ready, everything is put together, just hope its good enough.... since this is our first experience with this.....
we are so excited about this cruise, can't wait

I just order fish extenders. I am so behind on everything. (I do our elementary schools yearbook and plan teacher appreciation week- WAY over my head this year) Anyway, I am trying to decide what to make so I can start working on it. I am researching online. It is fun!!!

Ok fellow May 13, 2012 cruisers, let's get this FE ball rolling! Who wants to join the fun? This is the official FE sign up thread. If you are interested in joining, reply to this thread and I will put you on the list. Also, please subscribe so you won't miss out on any updates. When it gets closer to time, I will send out a complete list with final instructions. Feel free to add any input as this is OUR FE exchange, and we can do it HOWEVER we want! If you have sent me a PM, I have you down!

**I will need the first names of everyone in the room, the ages and genders of the kids, your stateroom number, and you can PM me your personal email address so that I will be able to send you the spreadsheet with all the participants' information. If you are new to the boards and cannot send a PM, let me know and I will PM you my personal email address so that you can email me the information. If you have reserved GTY and do not know your stateroom number, go ahead and send me the rest of the information, and I will update your stateroom number once you have it. Thanks!**

Fish Extender (FE) Gifts -May 13 2012 Will close 62 DAYS BEFORE OUR CRUISE DATE THAT WILL BE MARCH 13 2012. This allows people to have time to order, make, assemble, personalize, etc their gifts. Thanks for your interest!

Guidelines for our fish extender:
1. Each cabin is to provide AT LEAST one gift to each cabin participating in the fish extender. You can provide a gift to each person within that cabin, just the kids, or one gift for the whole cabin...that is up to you. Of course, you are welcome to give more than one gift...but the minimum is one.
2. All gifts are to be delivered between the cruise leaving port on Sunday, May 13th until 4 PM on Wednsday, May 16th. This gives people time to still be able to pack their bags on May 16th before we leave the ship the morning of May 17th.
3.Please include a tag with your DISboard’s user name on the gift. This way everyone knows who the gift is from.

Here is a list of IDEAS of what you might want to bring for the FE on the cruise...to add to your packing list if you'd like:
1. The FE gifts that you are making/preparing -- total number will be announced after our April 12th sign up deadline.
2. An FE pocket/hanger to hang outside your cabin. You can find them on eBay by searching "Fish Extenders" or you can make one or search on line other places.
3. A zip tie to help attach your FE HANGER. Some people have commented theirs have sadly walked away...but if you attach it with a zip tie...then it is not as likely to walk away.
4. Scissors to cut the zip tie when you're packing...LOL! Don't want to leave it for someone else.
5. On the forum, some people recommend bringing thank you notes so you can write a quick note to the person who gave you a gift.

But Must of all its to have fun with it!!!!!!!

Fish Extender (FE) List

1) CC197823 and Family
2) Prlissette and Family
3) Marilisa28 and Family
4) Mara&Rei and Family
5) MaleficentRN and Family
6) Disneytwinsmom and Family
7) JustMom71 and Family
8) simba928 and Family
9) Hubby2lisa and Wife (aka Tigger-too) (Drop of List never got E-mail address)
10) Jessica_Mouse and BF
11) Hargest5 and Son
12) DC1984 and Family
13) Jenthron and Family
14) Tngrl78 and Family
15) CalDisfans and family (1) group one (Beckey)
16) CalDisfans and Family (2) group two (Roberta)
17) KathyinDE and Family
18) MaggieDoodle and family
19) mindy20 and family
20) taormin1 and Family
21) McFarland and Family
22) castawayfc and Family
23) hmbalas and Family
24) Jelbell14 and Family

24) Jelbell14 and Family

Hello I am interested in meeting people who are going on the Disney Dram on May 13, 2012. I am going with my husband and daughter who is 4 1/2. Really excited to meet other families. A friend told me about the gift exchange. Is it too late to sign up.

Hello I am interested in meeting people who are going on the Disney Dram on May 13, 2012. I am going with my husband and daughter who is 4 1/2. Really excited to meet other families. A friend told me about the gift exchange. Is it too late to sign up.

Some of the groups have mail out there FE gift out to the boat so they wont be able to add anyone but I will email the rest and see if they have time to add someone else please e-mail me your info to PrLissette@aol.com names, age,cabin #fav disney stars ect, mickey,minnie ....... and if any birthdays

We booked our cruise late and have just discovered this FE thing or is it a mania?:rotfl:

I am going to try to make one for us just because they look so cute. I am away from home and my sewing machine so it will be felt and glue but I think I can do it. :thumbsup2

We are still waiting on our veranda cabin assignment, the wait is killing me!:lmao:

I know it is too late to join this group but I will see if I can get a few things into some of your FE's, so if you see something in yours from Twende, it is just us!

Okay. I'm so sorry- but apparently I am retarded. We are going on the May 10 sailing, not May 13. Ugh! I don't even think our cruise has an FE! And I've done all this work on it!
Anyway, please take Thron and McFarland families off the list for the FE's. We will miss you guys.
:-(
Jen

We booked our cruise late and have just discovered this FE thing or is it a mania?:rotfl:

I am going to try to make one for us just because they look so cute. I am away from home and my sewing machine so it will be felt and glue but I think I can do it. :thumbsup2

We are still waiting on our veranda cabin assignment, the wait is killing me!:lmao:

I know it is too late to join this group but I will see if I can get a few things into some of your FE's, so if you see something in yours from Twende, it is just us!

since we just had two groups drop off you are welcome to join in please ASAP email me your info to PrLissette@aol.com name of everyone, age, fav disney star and cabin #

since we just had two groups drop off you are welcome to join in please ASAP email me your info to PrLissette@aol.com name of everyone, age, fav disney star and cabin #

I just sent you my email. Now I am super nervous about getting these things. How much do I get? How do I get it on the ship? I guess it is time for an extra small suitcase......DH is not going to be happy with me! LOL!

Is there a good list any where of suggested things? :confused3

My name is Kim and my DH, is Wally. We are traveling with our adult DD, Danae (pronounced like Renee but with a "D" in the front), who is 29. We are celebrating Wally and DD's birthdays on this cruise. One is right before we sail and the other is right after we return.

I love Hyacinth the Hippo. Can't you tell? I so relate to her! I also like Minnie or any character. My favorite color is DisBoard Lime Green!

Wally relates to Tuk, the moose from Brother Bear but he likes Mickey too. He loves candy and silly snacks

Danae is a lover of all things Pooh and collects Mr. Potato Heads. She keeps them in her college office for the students and children of other professors to enjoy. I have seen her play with them herself.... okay I do too! LOL! Her favorite color is aqua blue/teal.

This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited to do this and meet some of you! Thanks for including us last minute!

I was hoping to hear from you today. I hope I emailed you at the right address. Please let me know you got my email.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter