5/13/12 - Dream Sailing - Fish Extender Information

I tried to pm you but since I'm new it won't let me... this sounds like fun Thanks,
Kathy

Ok, got it and I sent an email, let me know if you didn't get it. This sounds like its gonna be so much fun.... Since I'm a newbie, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.....Thanks
Kathy

Please add my family of 5 to the list:

Me - Cinderella
DH - Donald Duck
5 Year old Boy - Conner - Buzz Lightyear
3 year old Girl - Kendra - Belle
2 year old Girl - Kelsey - Tinker Bell

We are in room 12020

Just got our cabin number for the cruise. We are going to be in #5515. Looking forward to all the fun and of course, the FE!!! I think I also was supposed to enclose my email address to get a FE list: Sawdust.scott@gmail.com
Scott (DH) 48
Brandi-33
and (DS) Connor who LOVES Stitch---8 yrs old
.:dance3:

Can't wait, its getting closer..... Also, got our FE done, yippee...first time to ever make one....

Hello! I'm new to DIS, to Disney Cruising, of course to FE, but not new to Disney! We love and frequent WDW all the time! We are actually combining this cruise with our usual May trip to WDW. Please join us in the fun!

Cabin is 10536
We are:
Danielle (me) - Minnie & Princesses
Eddie (DH) - Goofy
Claire (DD 3) - Goofy, Fairies, Princesses
Max (DS 20 months) - McQueen & Mater

Can't wait to join our first ever FE group!

Hello! I'm new to DIS, to Disney Cruising, of course to FE, but not new to Disney! We love and frequent WDW all the time! We are actually combining this cruise with our usual May trip to WDW. Please join us in the fun!

Cabin is 10536
We are:
Danielle (me) - Minnie & Princesses
Eddie (DH) - Goofy
Claire (DD 3) - Goofy, Fairies, Princesses
Max (DS 20 months) - McQueen & Mater

Can't wait to join our first ever FE group!

Welcome!! been add just need you e-mail to seen you the FE list =) my is PrLissette@aol.com

Hi everyone Im sending a up dated list a couple of people have been add please make sure I have your email and make sure your on the list the list of names in on the disboard FE page on the 1st page if u don't see your name Please let me Know =)

I am new to the FE concept and thank you for this great thread. Allot of helpful ideas. Hope our cruise has as many excited participants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter