4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

I'm here, honestly I am. All I have to do is glue my tabs on and they are done. I will overnight them tomorrow if that is ok. You should have them Thursday if I can do that.

I'm being lazy and don't want to read through all of the threads, when do you hope to mail these? Is there any chance they will be here before Thanksgiving? I was hoping to give one of these as an early christmas present.

PS: DC says my package was delivered this morning! :D

i'm sorry Ryan Ann! It did come today and they are just beautiful! i loved them both. those popsicles are awesome!!!!! thanks for my mickey heads too! love them!

um not so sure on the thanksgiving thing. i'll try my very best. i have 2 that are overnighting at the end of the week. I'm trying real hard to swap out on Sunday and have them in the mail on Mon. That would make it to you by Wed. that's saying I have everything on Sunday. i'll do my best, is all i can say.

No worries, Holly. It's not your fault that packages are late. I was just trying to set my own expectations.

mail call.....

Ash and JennyL your stuff came today! Great work both of you! i so can not even decide which is my favorite of all. I can't wait for everyone to see them all together.
thanks for my goodies also.

only a few more and we are complete!

Yay! So glad they got there! Btw, I could see that you texted me, but the part of my phone that lets me read the text is broken! So I couldn't actually read it. :scared:

Glad they got there.

they did and let me tell you that snowman is just adorable! and i loved it! and my mom says she liked the february one better! see how people like different things. not that i did not like the feb one, but i just have a thing for snowmen.
thanks so much Jenny.

Yay! So glad they got there! Btw, I could see that you texted me, but the part of my phone that lets me read the text is broken! So I couldn't actually read it. :scared:

they did get here! great work. love that watermelon!
i'm glad it was your phone and not something i said!!!!not that i'm glad your phone is broke. i thought....oh no did i say something wrong??
i'll pm you what i texted!

they did and let me tell you that snowman is just adorable! and i loved it! and my mom says she liked the february one better! see how people like different things. not that i did not like the feb one, but i just have a thing for snowmen.
thanks so much Jenny.

I was really stumped with December then I had lots of ideas but I couldn't find what I wanted to use. Finally I was starting to pull out my Christmas stamps and saw the snowman and knew thats what I just had to use. I fell in love with the Feb paper at the store and bought it to actually use on some calendars I was making but decided since it had some DIS green in it that I just needed to make it for these.

mail call.......

alikat and ddavis your stuff is here!!!!!!!

very very nice stuff! loved it all!

everyone is going to just love this project when it's all complete!

thanks for my goodies. and deb it is all about the shoes!!!! i love that. i will put it right on my desk today!

yup that's it. and hopefully i'll see buffy over the weekend to get hers. then we are complete.
i honestly can not tell you all how great they all came out. really. i have no favorites. they are all so totally wicked awesome! (had to throw my new england language in there!!!!)
i can't wait to send them all back out to you guys. you'll love it! i think the best part of hosting this was seeing them all first hand. -and getting mail everyday!
my mom said the postlady is probably wondering what the heck is going on over there!

::yes::
Hopefully they can confirm that these are indeed postal.
Kat should've mailed already :thumbsup2
Shauna should've mailed yesterday, if her plans came to fruition.

We can definately hope they made it out. I think I'm going to through an online party when the first swap makes it out on time :-)

I've responde via PM.
I'll take those if no one beat me to it.

Let me know and I'll do these and get them out Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter