4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

tinker yours came today. HOLY COW they are beautiful!!!! i love them all!!!!
where did you get the months paper? i love it. it's perfect for this.
thanks for my cookies! YUMM-O!

Really? You think they are OK? I got the months paper at ACM. Glad you liked the cookies. They are "Thanks-a-lots", as in Thanks-a-lot for hostessing...

are you kiddin' me? they are so nice. i loved them all!!!!
were the month papers a set or single sheets?
and we loved the thank you cookies!

They were single sheets, they had them over where the "Seasonal" papers are. I thought they were perfect for this too. Glad you liked the cookies...

I want to do a small calendar book thingy with my new bind it all and chipboard and i think that paper will be perfect. thanks tinker i'll have to check it out and see if they still have some.

#1 mouse and scrappy910 your stuff arrived today! very very nice. i loved them both!!!!

Holly,

Thanks for letting us know they arrived. This is the first swap for both of us. Seeing all the things people were making for swaps while we were at the Orlando SDV motivated us.

Carol

well holy cow Carol if this is you're 1st swap where have you been hiding??!! your stuff is just so nice! and i'm not just saying that. it really is. now i forget which was yours the firecracker or the december with the really cool chimney one? because they were both so nice i could not decide which one i liked better!

thanks for joining us. i hope to swap with you again!

Holly, I'd be more than happy to pick you up that paper if you can't find it...Just let me know:goodvibes

thanks tinker. i'm going to look over the weekend and see if my acmoore has them. if not i'd be happy if you picked it up for me.
i'll let you know! thanks so much for the info and the offer.

Checking in.
Group 1 - July finished
Group 2 - May cut and ready to assemble working on now
Group 3 - August finished
Group 4 - April cut and ready to assemble
Group 5 - January finished

Group A & B- they are next.....

I just need to do the May for Disney. I'm stuck trying to get my idea to work. 4x4 isn't big enough for what I want. :rotfl2:

I am done. Just need to bag & label May. These can be postal on Monday.

Does anyone need me to angel a spot before I mail mine out?

I finally finished September for Disney Group A. That one was tough since everything I tried looked horrible. I thought I had it and cut all the pieces out and then put one together and it was :sick: That'll teach me to cut everything out without putting one together first! But, I finally got it and it now looks good!!!!!

All I have left is the cover for Group 3 and then I'll be done and they'll be on their merry way to PO3. DH has to work tomorrow so I'm hoping to get it done while he's out of my hair!

Group 1 June - still trying to make my monkey idea work......
Group 4 May - done!
Group 5 December - done!
Disney - done!

I am working on these tomorrow and Tues. I have all the supplies except some Bazzil Bling. I will get it tomorrow at the Scrap store though. Will mail these by TH as I am leaving that day to go to Panama City Beach.

Checking in, I'm almost done with these. So they should be on time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter