4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Can I help you get something done- do you have something you haven't started that I could do for you?

Rebecca

Thanks but I think I have it under control. Most everything is in some stage of completion, just lots of little pieces.
I actually got all my leprechaun's assembled yesterday. I had only intended to cut all the pieces out but I glued them while watching Army Wives.

Dh is gone this week and nothing is happening at school, so I'm letting the house work slide (takes to much energy) and I plan to work on swap stuff all week. The good thing is that Holly doesn't live far from me so I can just drive the stuff over to her when I'm done.

Thanks for the offer!!!

I'm still plugging away as well. Like Buffy I am seriously sick. I will get these completed this weekend with DH's help

I am working on these but like others am also ill. I know what I am doing and have help putting them together.

We must be passing the sickies around! Holly, can I check in early? I am leaving Wed and will be out of town until late Sat night. I am helping decorate/coordinate a wedding with my SIL. I plan on dedicating next week to these.

We must be passing the sickies around! Holly, can I check in early? I am leaving Wed and will be out of town until late Sat night. I am helping decorate/coordinate a wedding with my SIL. I plan on dedicating next week to these.

of course! i mark you off as checked in!

sorry to all of you that are not feeling well. hope you all start to feel better real soon.:wizard: first and most of all take care of yourself. this is 2nd to your health and family!

December is finished and bagged. The covers for that group should be dry now and ready to be bagged this morning. :thumbsup2

These are fun.

My Frozone Januarys are done, well, except for the stickles...I'll do that today. April is designed in my head, so they shouldn't take too long...:rolleyes1

Hey Holls,

I've finally finished the tags for September (they are the little something extra I made when we were laughing about the kids all leaving for school and we toasted to the new school year!)...anyway, it's in a package headed your way.. regular mail..so let me know when it arrives.. it should be there before the due date so you can slip them into the packages for me!

Thanks bunches!!! (oh, I marked one special to send back to me, I didn't like the way that it turned out but didn't want to toss it because it was cute!)...

Question. Are most of you using patterned paper for a background, cardstock, or a mix of both? I bought PP and CS for my leprechaun and I don't like either of them.

why is my spell check not working??? ERGH!

Taking longer to flock my spiders than I thought it would. :sad2: Just taking a small break. Will finish those tonight and put it together tomorrow.

My background paper is the main deal. It is all patterned. My accents are placed so they don't take away from the cool paper.

If your lep is the main deal, then put him on white paper over the patterned or cardstock that looks best that way. Using the patterned/cardstock as the frame.

Mine are mostly CS with PP accents. I liked the thickness/durability for the dividers rather than my thinner PP.

I used either thick patterned paper or cardstock for my backgrounds. The Disney one is a pooh picnic so I used a cardstock with the pp on top since the cloth paper was too thin for a divider.

Rebecca

Mine are mostly CS with PP accents. I liked the thickness/durability for the dividers rather than my thinner PP.

I was going to use CS under the PP because it's really thin but the PP turned out to be too busy and the green CS ended up being the same color as his jacket.

I can not get out of my own way on this. This darn cold is really messing with my head. I can't think straight. I think I will call the DR tomorrow. Mom went today and she was cleared for any infection like strep but the DR gave her an antibiotic anyway. I think I'm in need of a Z pac and tesilon pearls for the cough.

Thanks for the ideas.
I'm going to stare at my little guy for a bit and see if he talks to me. I also have a pot of gold and wanted to make a rainbow. That prototype looked horrid so I bought glitter to try instead.

did you ever get stuck on something but just can't get past it or work on something else? That is where I'm at today.

did you ever get stuck on something but just can't get past it or work on something else? That is where I'm at today.

:wave: I'm here trying to flock the spiders because I can't let it go.

Do you have goldish colored bling? That is pretty sturdy and it would be really cute and show off the lep.

:wave: I'm here trying to flock the spiders because I can't let it go.

Do you have goldish colored bling? That is pretty sturdy and it would be really cute and show off the lep.

no but I have a dark red/maroon which was my template piece for sizing. He popped off the maroon nicely. I will try it. Thanks!

I'll take some pics but DS needs the computer to wrap up homework so I'll post later tonight.

Hey Holls,

I've finally finished the tags for September (they are the little something extra I made when we were laughing about the kids all leaving for school and we toasted to the new school year!)...anyway, it's in a package headed your way.. regular mail..so let me know when it arrives.. it should be there before the due date so you can slip them into the packages for me!

Thanks bunches!!! (oh, I marked one special to send back to me, I didn't like the way that it turned out but didn't want to toss it because it was cute!)...
no problem Nan!

Question. Are most of you using patterned paper for a background, cardstock, or a mix of both? I bought PP and CS for my leprechaun and I don't like either of them.

why is my spell check not working??? ERGH!

I used just cardstock for the background because it was sturdy.

I hate that Buffy when I get stuck on something and can't let it go. Thats how I was with my Trams on the other swap. It drove me nutty!-*which is just a short drive!!!!*
hope you're feeling better real soon. the dr. gave me the zpack right before surgery and it totally did the trick.

tinker yours came today. HOLY COW they are beautiful!!!! i love them all!!!!
where did you get the months paper? i love it. it's perfect for this.
thanks for my cookies! YUMM-O!

#1 mouse and scrappy910 your stuff arrived today! very very nice. i loved them both!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter